24

I woke up to Felix shaking me awake. "Kai! Wake up!" I rolled onto my back and looked up at him. "What happened?" I asked. "Kai, the album has already got over 1 million likes on Spotify, and they really like you!" He said, looking at me and beaming from ear to ear. "Really?" "Yeah! They really like you Kai!"

I sat up and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged back, in disbelief. "Chan said he wants to take us out for breakfast so you should get ready." He said as he pulled away. I thanked him and chose some clothes. I had a shower and did my makeup, leaving my tattoos showing and my contact off. "Natural eyes today." I said, walking out of the room to where Felix was waiting for me.

We walked out to where the others were waiting, and as soon as they saw us they ran up and hugged me

We walked out to where the others were waiting, and as soon as they saw us they ran up and hugged me. They congratulated me, huge smiles on all their faces. I thanked them and congratulated them too, even if I already knew they'd be great, based on their past songs.

We all got into the seperate cars and drove to the building, to have breakfast at the cafe there. I ordered a matcha cake and an iced americano, which was marked as Hyunjins favourite on the menu. When we ordered, a staff member walked up to us and told me that they wanted to put my favourite on the menu. I told them it was the matcha cake and they scribbled it down, thanking me.

Just as we were paying a group of people walked in, and one of them screamed. We all looked around to see a girl who looked about 15 staring at us with wide eyes. "A STAY." Said Jeonin smiling. "What are we supposed to do?" I whispered to Felix, having absolutely no idea what we were supposed to do in this instance. "How about you go and ask if she's ok. She's staring at you." He pushed me forward slightly, and I walked over to the group.

"Are you ok?" I asked, kind of nervous that she'd just ignore me, but she didn't. "Nope. Nope. This isn't happening." She said, looking straight up at me. "What's not happening?" I asked. "I'm in the same room as Stray Kids, and their maknae is talking to me and I'm a mess and I don't know what to say and everything's crazy-" "She loves you guys, and so do we, but honestly she is the biggest fan, like she literally declared her love for you this morning. After she listened to the song she ran atound the apartment screaming 'Choi Kai is the best and he is my new bias' like seriously." I was completely lost. Like what was I supposed to do in this situation? Without looking at my phone screen I messaged a question mark to the group chat, and thankfully they got what I meant because they started to walk over.

Eventually we just had a quick chat and took a picture it's the group before our order number was called and we had to go to the little room to the side that was reserved for idols. "Don't do that to me ever fucking again." I said to Felix, glaring at him and taking a bite. "You looked fine." He said. Fine? I looked fine? "Well yeah I looked fine, but I almost had a fucking panic attack." I said, taking a sip and giving him a look. He apologised, but I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

When we finished we went up to the practice room and had a quick dance practice, then a longer vocal practice, because the concert was tomorrow, and we needed EVERYTHING to be perfect.