✞ SIMULA ✞

Marami sa mga tao ngayon ang hindi na naniniwala sa multo o sa demonyo. Seeing things that not all people can see, they will diagnosed it as psychosis. Somewhere between Science and superstition? Saan ka?

We tends to seek explanation for what's happening around us and our generation emphasized only trusting things that can be proven scientifically. But the question is, What if where clinical and barbaric science failed? And only faith will save you?

WITHIN connects the worlds of science and religion through their individual responses to the seen and unseen, and the known and unknown. It includes on how a demon can penetrate an individual's soul and body for them to dive in. This also help you to understand this kind of topic and on how to deal with it.

Author's note:

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

If you are not comfortable of reading something that includes demonic possessions, then this book is not for you. But if you are curious about this kind of topic, just read it at your own risk. This is not a typical horror story book. It includes disturbing scenes and some of them are based on true story (hindi lahat ng scene). Uulitin ko, Know your limits! Enjoy reading and don't forget to pray always!

This story contains grammatical, punctuation, and typographical errors since I didn't had enough time para basahin ulit ang mga naisulat ko na.

The names as well as the place are just fictional (ibig sabihin, iniba ko ang names here in the story for confidentiality of the real persons behind it). Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

THANK YOU!

-JRM