i HATE him.

2 days later~

I heard my alarm clock going on signalling it was 8:00am.

I got out of bed and got dressed. I walked out into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of cereal.

I sat down and started eating it when Neil walked into the kitchen, ugh of course. he has not even said anything and already ruined my day.

my mom followed him out, she did not work on Monday mornings so she was home.

both Neil and my mom sat down and got their own breakfasts, it was pretty awkward until Neil started speaking.

"maxine."

I looked up.

"umm.. yes?" I said nervously.

"me and your mother are going in a date today, I expect you to be home straight after school, no hanging out with friends, no excuses saying you 'crashed' your bike or fell, no funny business. do you understand?" He said in a strict tone.

I nodded.

"don't nod maxine. say the words you understand." he said slamming his fist down.

"i-i understand.." I said looking down at my cereal.

"good." he said going back to eating his cereal.

the only reason I even wanted to go to school today, was to see el.

once I was done my breakfast I grabbed my bike from the garage and left to go to school.

I couldn't wait to see el when I got to school, I was just dreading seeing Lucas and Mike. especially Mike. every time at school or in public, when me and el got close, or were really close to kissing, he would always burst in or spear out of no where and it was really annoying.

I'm so happy she broke up with him last week, she seems so much happier and now I don't have to watch my crush and her boyfriend, now ex boyfriend, kissing all the time.

I got to school and saw the boys and el, thank god el was there. I realized Mike was not there, maybe he was sick or just did not want to show up from the embarrassment of being dumped. this was turning out to the best day ever. I got there and said hi to everyone and el ran up to me and hugged me.

"hi max!! I missed you so much!!" she said squeezing me really tight.

"I missed you too el." I said wrapping my arms around her.

el grabbed my hand and held it, and I looked up at the boys, Lucas looked pissed like always, dustin looked like.. well dustin, and will looked happy.

the bell rang and everyone went to their classes, me and will had a lot of 1st blocks together and we were becoming quite close, bonding over of course being gay.

I was walking in the hallway, and will pulled me aside into a empty classroom.

"well.. I heard some rumours that 2 people broke up." he said winking.

"mhmm.." I said winking back.

"so... are you gonna ask her out??" will said excitedly.

"I think I might today.. but guess what!!" I said jumping up at down.

"what is it max??" he said grinning.

"we may or may not of kissed.... FOUR TIMES!!" I said screaming and running around.

"OH MY GOD WHEN??" he screamed back.

"okay okay.. once on the night that I broke up with Lucas so Thursday night.." I said before he cut me off.