the end~

"it's good, I'm happy to be out." I said.

"that's great! we're all happy you're home, especially el." he said chucking while looking at el leaning on my shoulder.

just then robin walked over.

"hey little red." she said while taking a sip of water.

"hey!" I said.

"how are you feeling?" she asked.

"I'm good." I replied.

I swear all day if people were gonna ask me 'how are you feeling' or 'happy to be home' I will seriously loose my cool.

I looked around and noticed that will and mike were talking and laughing.

"oh did you hear?" dustin asked.

"hear what?" I asked confused.

"will and mike are dating now!"

"wait what?? Did I miss a chapter?" I asked laughing.

"apparently." Dustin said before he walked back over to get more chips.

"you seriously didn't know? I'm surprised." Lucas said.

I was so happy that will finally found the courage to ask out mike. me and Jonathan were the only that new will was gay, and will would always talk about mike to me.

when the party was over~

I said goodbye to robin, and then she put on her shoes and left.

el helped me back to the couch and we sat down.

"so, what did you think of the party?" El asked.

"it was amazing, thank you again." I said smiling.

el looked down at the cast covering my left foot.

"think there is room for one more message?" she asked grabbing a sharpie off the coffee table.

"probably!" I responded.

el took the lid off the sharpie and wrote a message. I tried to look at what she was writing but she covered the message and gave me a look that said 'no peeking' so I just waited until she was done the message.

once she was done she put a big heart over the message and moved so I could see what she wrote. the message said 'I love you so much max and I always will never forget that -love your girlfriend'.

I looked at el and my face probably was red because she started to laugh.

"I love you too el." I said before leaning in and kissing her.

this time we did not get interrupted by hopper, or anyone thankfully.

later that night~

me and el were laying in bed and I was reading a Wonder Woman comic to her, when I noticed she had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

"awe.." I quietly said.

I reached over and turned the lamp off and set down the comic. I got comfy, but at the same time making sure not to wake El up. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"night El.." I whispered.

"goodnight maxie.." I heard her whisper back.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep thinking about how perfect my life is right now..

my eyes eventually shut for the last time that night, and I drifted off to sleep while hugging el.

the end<3