secret

"max.. what did Billy do to you?" el asked looking at my arm.

"um.. well.. he is not has violent has Neil.. but whenever he gets mad he grabs my arm and digs his nails into it.. Neil does the same.." I said pulling up my sleeve.

"that's where all the bruises and cuts came from.. billy and Neil.." I said as el ran her fingers up at down the cuts with eyes forming in her eyes.

"max please let me tell hopper.. he will help you.." she said looking at me starting to cry.

it was hard to say no to the girl I was madly in love with, I looked at her shoulder length hair, and her deep brown eyes I could get lost in, her perfectly shaped and coloured lips, I watched as she leaned in and started kissing me tucking my bright red ugly hair out of my face, and putting her hand on my cheek.

Just then hopper walked in.

"hey El, what do you want for dinner?" He paused as he saw me.

we both quickly pulled away. I swear people always walk in at the wrong moments.

we both looked down embarrassed. I mean would you not be embarrassed too if your girlfriends dad keep's walking in while your making out??

"oh uh I did not know you were here max.." he said looking more embarrassed then us.

"did you want to stay for dinner?" he asked trying to be friendly.

"oh um.. I think I'm good.." I said.

I knew if Neil found out I was with el after he strictly said I could not see her anymore he would probably be pissed.

"oh- okay.." he said turning around but then he stopped, he turned to face us "um.. I assume because you two are always you know.. uh kissing.. I assume you are a couple now.."

el started to blush and she nodded.

"oh- that's okay.. just same rules you have always had.. no kissing behind closed doors.. and the door must be always 3 inches open at all times. simple rules." hopper said before leaving.

"hopper wait!!" el said standing up.

I looked at her begging not to tell him anything..

"please.." I mouthed making sure she saw.

she looked in between me and hopper, she looked at me with teary eyes.

"hopper.. we need to talk all three of us.." she said before he could leave.

"oh uh.. is everything okay..?" he asked turning around looking concerned.

"no it's not." she turned to look at me with sorry eyes.

I looked down and started to shake.. I knew what el was about to tell him.

"I uh.." she looked back at me, my knees up to my chest and my head resting on my knees.

"I just wanted to tell you how happy we are that you uh..support us.. yea that's it.." she said looking back at him and smiling.

"yeah no problem kiddo's." he said before looking at me, then at el confused and leaving the room.

el tuned back to me.

"max.. please let me tell him.. I can't let them hurt you anymore.." she said sitting back on her bed.

"if he ever found out I am here el, he would get really mad.. and even madder if he found out I told you." I said looking into her deep brown eyes.

"please el.." I said.

"fine.. but if he lays one more finger on you, I'm telling hopper.. I don't care if you will hate me or not, I need to protect you." she said leaning on my shoulder.