There's a World Where Your Dreams Came True

Alaric is holding a crossbow as Hope and Aaron look at the urn. "You sure it glowed again?" Hope asked. "I sleep with the damn thing under my pillow... It's hard to miss." Alaric said. "What do you think it's gonna be this time? Hmm? Cyclops? Abominable Snowman? Slender Man? Santa? Although the Abominable Snowman might be a seasonal thing." Aaron said. Alaric chuckles softly. "Well, given our luck, I think it's safe to rule out Ol' Saint Nick." Alaric said. "I don't know. I mean, Santa Claus is kind of terrifying when you think about it. Breaks into your home. He sees you when you're sleeping. Not to mention, judge-y." Hope said.

"Hope, I need you to focus." Alaric said. "Look, I'm trying. I just wish that Satan's nightlight would give us some rest." Hope said. Unbeknownst to them, a woman with blue skin is watching from afar as the three talk. And it looks like they couldn't see her. "Yeah. And I wish that knife was never in our school to begin with, but it's not like we can change that now. All we can do is make sure we're not blindsided by another monster waltzing through our doors." Alaric said. The woman laughs softly as Josie and Lizzie walk through the door. "Too late." Hope and Aaron said.

"Uh, girls. What are you doing here? You're not supposed to get in until tonight." Alaric said. "Mom was able to get us direct into Dulles. Then faxed, texted and e-mailed you our revised itinerary." Lizzie said angrily. "I am so sorry. It's-it's chaos around here." Alaric said. "It's okay, Dad. We know that you're overwhelmed. But Europe was amazing. And seeing Mom was really good." Josie said. "How is Aunt Caroline?" Aaron asked. Josie smiled at him. "She's doing good. She misses you." Josie said. Aaron smiled.

"Jo's covered the bright side. Far less sunny was
waiting for you in the chilly dark of morning at the terminal and you not showing up." Lizzie said. "In his defense, um, we've been in crisis mode around here." Aaron said. "Oh, we've heard all about it. Hope got bamboozled by one of the monsters and now only two keys separate the entire supernatural community from being consumed by a hell portal. I'm guessing that weird little vase is one of them?" Lizzie said. "It's an urn, actually." Hope said. "I don't care what it is. I care that instead of being welcomed at the airport, we were forced to take a three-hour shuttle ride that smelled like an open sewer. And feet. Thanks a lot, Hope. Way to ruin life for the rest of us." Lizzie said.

She then looked at Aaron and smiled genuinely. "Nice to see you, Aaron." Lizzie said before storming off. The woman with blue skin watches Lizzie with curiosity. In Lizzie and Josie's room, Lizzie has stormed in to her too her room in a fit of rage. But she wasn't alone. Lizzie stands in front of a mirror. "Breathe. Just breathe." Lizzie told herself. The woman with blue skin is sitting on the bed. Come on, you beautiful beast. Say the magic words." The woman said. "I wish Hope had never come to this school." Lizzie said out of anger. With Lizzie in her room, the woman makes herself visible to Lizzie. Lizzie shrieks. "Where did you come from?" Lizzie asked.

"Mm. First things first. I'm..." the woman said. "Blue. Y-You're so blue." Lizzie said. "My name is Ablah." Ablah said. "And you're obviously a monster." Lizzie said. "Would a monster grant your wish?" Ablah asked. "Holy crap. You're a freaking genie." Lizzie said as she grins. "Hmm. Jinni. And your wish is my command." Ablah said. With a snap of her finger, Lizzie and Albah disappear.

Wish World 1

Lizzie is laying on her bed, asleep when there is a
knock at the door. "Elizabeth." Alaric called out. He then enters the room. "Rise and shine. What, you taking the day off, Lizzie B?" Alaric asked. Lizzie sits up. "Dad, what time is it? I had the weirdest dre..." Lizzie said. She then looks at her dad and notices that he suddenly has a beard, which didn't have one before. "What happened to you?" Lizzie asked. "Quit stalling. It's time...for fight training." Alaric said. "Pass. I'm not really in the mood to watch Hope be a ninja today, Dad." Lizzie said.