Chapter 19

Vance's POV: I went upstairs to take the pills, excited to finally feed Josh but also worried that he wouldn't like my milk and would only want Vic's, but we will soon find out. Vic and I are switching between who feeds Josh for two main reasons. If it was just only one of us, our nipples would be sore and raw and it could lead to our vampires fighting for dominance over our son. (That's not an issue for all vampire couples but for Vic and I who are a couple who one isn't the dominant or the submissive, Our vampires will fight to nourish and raise our children.) and the second main reason is if and when we turn Josh if he not only will get one family trait but both traits, so he could get my super speed and Vic's super strength.
I took the two small pills, took my shirt off, and went back downstairs to where my two favourite men were. "Daddy" Joshie squealed while doing grabby hands for me. "come to Daddy, baby" I lifted him into my arms and sat down on a recliner we have, Josh must have sensed what was about to happen because he started to fuss "No Daddy I want a bottle, not you" He whined while pushing gently against me. I looked a Vic with disappointment in my eyes, why was Josh fighting against feeding from me, but didn't fight against feeding from him last night? "Sweetie, Josh was very upset and almost out of it last night when he fed from me, If he wasn't he would've fought with me too, let's just swaddle him up in a blanket and try it again." Vic mind spoke to me. I nodded not knowing what else to do. I passed a very squirmy Josh to Vic.
Vic laid Josh down on a blue blanket and quickly swaddled him before handing him back to me. Josh looked a little more sleepy. "Comfy baby?" I asked while stroking his hair. "Sleepy" Josh mumbled. Seeing that he was almost out of it, I brought him back up to my chest, sighing in relief when he latched on and started to drink. "Good thing he's drinking" "Yea I was worried he might need a bottle tonight" I started stroking Josh's hair again. "Boo, I think Josh needs a haircut soon" "Okay we can try to do it tomorrow after his dentist appointment, if not the next day" Vic whispered so quietly that if it wasn't for vampire hearing, I wouldn't have heard him. I felt a lack of suckling and looked down at Josh who was not asleep but in a milk coma, his mouth hanging open with a bit of milk coming out, mixed with drool. "I guess we can give him his night meds and put him down for the night, then talk about his Uncle"

Vic's POV; I watched Vance carry Josh upstairs for bed, and I followed shortly after them, I peeked in Josh's room to see Vance holding a softly crying Josh, rocking him back and forth while whispering words of comfort in his ear. I stepped into the room. "Do you need help babe?" "No, I have it, Josh is just a bit upset from his meds waking him up, I guess we didn't think the whole feeding him asleep and then giving him the meds" I rubbed Josh's hair and back, before walking out to get ready for bed, knowing that Vance had it under control.
When I was done showering and brushing my teeth, I threw on some clean boxers and went under the covers and continue reading Dracula, The True Story, after about 30 minutes Vance walked into the room looking a little tired, he walked into the bathroom where I heard the shower turn on, I quickly threw back the covers and grabbed a clean towel. I quickly ran downstairs (using my vampire speed) to the laundry room, threw the towel in the dryer and turned it on for a few minutes. I took it out and ran back upstairs, I walked into the bathroom, (Vance and I don't knock because we've been together for hundreds of years and have seen each other in the nude plenty of times), "Babe I brought you a warm towel." Vance walked out of the shower and grabbed the towel from me. "Thanks, Honey" He replied giving me a quick peck on the lips. I walked out of the bathroom and went back to bed. After a few minutes, Vance walked out in just a towel. I growled at him, he smirked dropped the towel and threw on some boxers, before joining me in bed. "Dracula really?" "Hey it's educational" Vance kissed me " I don't think you need to read about your great great grandfather" "You know if my father wasn't the youngest of four boys, you would have married the next vampire king" "Not this again, Vic, you know I would never want to be a prince, and I don't think Josh would want to be either" "Josh will always be our little prince, at least he can almost have a normal life now." "speaking of Josh what is it that you want to tell me about his Mum's loser brother" "You mean his uncle?" "That Bastard doesn't or didn't deserve the title of an uncle, any way what about him?" "They wanted to know what Josh wants to be done to his body and if wants to see it. " "What did you say?" "That we will talk to Josh within this week and let them know, but it would properly be, burn it" "Do you think Josh can make that choice, without having flashbacks?" " I honestly don't know, It could bring flashbacks or it could bring him closer, seeing his body removed from this earth might make Josh see he has a completely new start in life, and that his abuser can never hurt him again." "How about we talk to him before the dentist around breakfast time?" " I was thinking about waiting to make sure he's not in headspace, I don't want baby Josh to make a choice like this" Vance just nodded "Now let's talk about you teasing me earlier, you naughty boy" I growled out, voice filled with lust. "Yes, Daddy" Vance replied huskily with lust-filled eyes.

A/N: Did you seriously think I could write smut? Sorry to disappoint you but I can't, this is possible the closes your going to get, Next Chapter will be Josh going to the dentist and deciding what to do to his abuser's body. any ideas should Josh see him or should they burn his body without seeing him?