12

~Josh's Timeout Chair in media~

Vic's POV- Once I finished at work and got the stuff plus more from the grocery store, I made my way home to my wonderful husband and my very cute baby boy. Once I got home and brought in and put away the groceries, I strolled into the tv room. "Hey, Handsome" I spoke when I saw Vance watching Murdoch Mysteries (a/n- Murdoch Mysteries is a Canadian crime drama set in Victorian/Edwardian era Toronto Ontario Canada, it is also called The Artful Detective in the US) "Hey babe how was work?" "Wonderful I got everything done, so now we don't have to go into the office for about a month, unless something comes up, but we, of course, could bring Josh with us or place him in daycare" Vance kissed my lips as I sat next to him. "hmmm, Dr. Wolf called." "yea," "Yup, He was able to get an appointment at a specialty dentist for Josh tomorrow afternoon, just so the dentist can check his teeth they wouldn't be doing any procedure yet." "Oh, good, I don't want to overwhelm Josh. Speaking of Josh how was he for you?" "Josh didn't want to get any toys for himself, in the beginning, so I tricked him by saying they were for you, but towards the end, he saw a big black wolf stuffie that he wanted." "Sounds like he found his comfort item."

After the episode was over Vance pulled out his phone "I also bought an owl nanny cam that I had set up in the nursery for now" Vance then pulled up the app. Looking at the camera, we see Josh trying to get out of his crib. "Vance makes Josh his snack, I will deal with our little troublemaker, never thought we are using the timeout chair this soon."

Marching up the stairs I was trying to figure out what I was going to say to Josh, to prevent him from having a flashback. Walking into the nursery I saw Josh standing in his crib his left foot (which is his most hurt foot) hanging over the crib railings. "JOSHUA JAMERSON VANTOR BLACK" I bellowed. Josh put his foot back in his crib and sat on his bum "Papa!" "What do you think you were doing mister" " I not sleepy anymore, I want out" "You could have called out for Daddy or wait for one of us to come to get you, you could have been hurt trying to get out on your own." "I sorry Papa" "I know baby boy, but you're still going into timeout" I picked Josh up out of the crib and felt his diaper. "After your timeout I'll Help you go pee, It's bad for you to hold until you can't" "I don't need to pee tho Papa" "We will see after your timeout" I walked out of the nursery and headed towards the living room. " you don't need to put me in timeout, I won't do it again" Sighing I sat Josh down in the timeout chair, Kneeling so I was at his level, I lifted his chin so he was looking at me. "Josh what you just did was dangerous, you could have fallen and hurt yourself, Your already broken leg, if it was caught in the railings could have gotten even more injured. Also if you had landed on your head, you could have broken your neck, become paralyzed or even died"

"I'm sorry Papa" "All will be forgiven after your timeout. Now the rules of timeout, No talking or making any noise, You must stay sitting or standing if you get a timeout after a spanking If you talk or get out of timeout your time restarts. No noise and stay sitting until Daddy or I come to get you Understood" "Yes Papa, no noise and I stay until you or Daddy come to get me" "Yes, now for trying to climb out of your crib, you must be in timeout for 5 minutes." With that, I turned the timer that is on the chair the 5 minutes and turned the chair around, so it faced the wall.

I walked into the kitchen were Vance was cutting up fruit for Josh, "Where's Josh?" "He's in timeout" "I thought we agreed to give him a warning before we punish him" "Vance, he tried to climb out of his crib, he could have seriously hurt or even kill himself, If he puts his life at risk or puts himself in portion that could hurt himself, he should be punished" "I see where your coming from"

Josh's POV- Papa is mad at me, He and Daddy will send me back to Uncle, Uncle will defiantly kill me. I shouldn't have tried to climb out of my crib, If they keep me, I'll never misbehave again. My thoughts were cut short when a ringing happened near my head, it wasn't loud enough to hurt my ears, but loud enough to startle me. That was quiet, Papa and Daddy properly never heard it, If they never heard it I'll be stuck in timeout forever

"Joshie?" I whipped my head towards Papa. "I sorrrrrry Papa, I'll never climb out of the crib again" Papa bent down to my level "Apology accepted Josh, but can you tell me why you wanted out of your crib?" If I tell Papa why would he think of me as a big baby, Josh you idiot Papa and Daddy are already treating you like a baby, and they did say to them you are a baby, ugh fine I'll tell him gosh. "I wanted cuddles" "Oh, Josh, next time just ask for some, and we will always give it to you." "Can I have cuddles now Papa" Papa smiled and outstretched his arms, I stood and walked towards him. "I love you no matter what Joshie" "I..I.I think I'm starting to love you too, Papa" "Come on Daddy has your snack all made up in the kitchen" In one follow movement Papa stood up with me held securely in his arms, with my arms around his neck and my ear pressed to his chest so I could hear his heartbeat.

"Papa how come your heart is still beating? and you came and got me even tho the timer was quiet?"

"Josh, as vampire's Daddy's and my hearts don't normally beat, but as you Daddies, when we hold you, our hearts will beat as a calming and soothing technique for you. Also, our hearing is better than a regular human." "Any other things you guys can do, that I can't?" Papa passed me to Daddy "Well Joshie, Vampires are stronger, faster, and a lot more caring and protective of their young, then humans" Daddy strapped me to my highchair, placed a blue bib that said Messy Man and fed me a fruit mix (Dragon fruit, Star fruit, Pomegranate, strawberry, bananas, mango.)

When finished Papa wiped my face and picked me up. "Okay, Joshie lets see if you can pee" Oh man I forgot about that "Can I have Kookie first Papa" "You can have a cookie if you're a good boy after your change" I giggled Papa can be pretty clueless sometimes. "No Papa Kookie with a K" "Kookie? who's Kookie" "My wolf" Papa laughed and started heading upstairs. "Okay, Joshie you can have Kookie" "Can I also have a cookie afterward?" "we will see"