13

Josh's Playroom in media

Vic's POV: After handing Josh Kookie I sat in the rocking chair with Josh, moving him so his knees where towards his chest, resting my arm across his knees, so he can't move them. I then started to rub his stomach, slowly adding pressure onto his bladder. Josh started whimpering and trying to cross his legs, but can't due to how I placed and was holding him. Eventually, Josh silently starting crying as his diaper got puffy. Gently I stood with Josh still in my arms and walked over to the changing table. Laying him down on the table, I ran my hand through his hair. "Good Boy, Joshie".

After quickly changing his diaper, I picked him up. "Do you want to go play in your playroom Joshie?"

Josh's POV: When Papa asked me if I wanted to go play in my playroom I perked up. "I have a playroom?" Papa chuckled "Of Course baby boy, Daddy and I made a playroom for our precious prince." He kissed my forehead.

Papa walked out of my room down the long hall and a couple of flights of stairs, before stopping in front of an oak door that had a sign that said 'Playroom.' Opening the door Papa placed me down, I crawled towards the t-pee. "Joshie, you see this wall here" I nodded my head. "This is a chalk wall, you can draw and colour all over it, but if you draw on any other wall in the house you will be put in timeout, understood?" "Yes, Papa" I have to remember that rule, I don't want to go back in the corner again. "Okay, Josh, Daddy and I will be downstairs, just call for us if you need anything" "Okay Papa" I turned to the chalk wall and started drawing.

After a while I got tired of drawing, and turned towards the t-pee, not really wanting to go in it right now I continue to look around when I spotted the best thing my Daddies have gotten me. I crawled towards the prize When I ran into a problem. Due to the casts on my legs, I can crawl but I can't walk, stand or climb on my own. Still wanting to play on it I yelled "PAPA, DADDY" a few minutes later I heard them coming in. "What is it Joshie?" Daddy asked. "Can I play on that?" Daddy picked me up and placed me on the jungle gym. I crawled through the tunnel and Papa lifted me up onto the slide platform, I slid down the slide and into the ball pit, laughing my head off, I hadn't had this much fun in a while. Swimming through the ball pit I had a brilliant idea, I picked up two of the balls and threw them and Papa and Daddy. Both of them jumped, then turned to glare at me. I gulped. "Looks like our baby is being bad, don't you agree with Vance?" "Yes, Vic and I know just the punishment" Daddy smirked at me "A visit from the Tickle Monster" I screamed then dove under the balls, I hate tickles.

Both Papa and Daddy jumped in, Daddy almost caught me, but I was able to move in between his legs. Giggling all the way. I moved away from Papa, who was wiggling his fingers at me.

I must have been moving too fast, because I felt a sharp shooting pain in my legs, causing me to cry out. Strong hands picked me up. "What's with all the tears?" Papa asked. I felt Daddy rubbing my back. "PAIN" I cried out fisting Papa's shirt. "Oh baby, it's okay, Daddy and I will rub a numbing gel on you, considering it is too early for your pain meds" I looked up at Papa "Numbing Gel?" I couldn't help the fear that laced my voice. "Josh" I spun my head to look at Daddy, "Numbing Gel, as the name describes is a gel that when its rubbed on you numbs that part of the body that it goes on, it doesn't hurt and will stop the pain, the gel will also be washed off during your bath tonight, but by then you shouldn't have any pain, I promise it will not hurt" "Okay, Daddy"

Vance's POV- Once Josh agreed to the numbing gel, Vic and I walked to the nursery, While Vic held him I removed his pants and top. " Cold Daddy" Josh stated while glaring at me. "I know baby, let's get a blanket for you" I pulled Josh out of Vic's arms and carried him towards the chest of baby blankets we have. I opened it and placed Josh on his bum in front of it. "Go on baby, pick which one you want" Josh smiled up at me before digging through the chest. "Mmm.. you are sweet with him... it's hot" Vic started wrapping his arms around me. "Seeing you being all soft and cuddly with him is hot" I stated back. Vic was about to kiss me when Josh turned around "Found one!" I smiled at him. Josh grabbed a red blanket that had the words Baby Black on it in black lettering. "Do you like that one baby?" Josh nodded.

"Come on Joshie, let's get the gel on" Josh stood up and fell back on his bum, whimpering, scooping him up I cradled him close to my chest as I walked towards the changing table. Laying him down I covered him up with the blanket, leaving his legs exposed. Vic walked to Josh's bathroom and came back out with two cloths and a bowl of water. "Okay Joshie Papa and I are going to remove your wraps it might hurt, do you want anything before we start?" "Kookie" "Kookie?" I asked confused, I looked at Vic who sighed and walked out of the room, and came back in with Josh's wolf. "Did he name that Kookie?" "Yup," Vic handed Josh his wolf.

I picked up a cloth out of the bowl and started patting one of the wraps when it was soft enough I started to unwind it, Vic grabbed the numbing gel, while I started on the other leg. "Papa it hurts" "I know Joshie, but this gel will work soon." Vic cooed at Josh. Once we finished with the numbing gel I turned to Vic. "Do we rewrap his legs or leave them off for now?"

Vic's POV- "How about we leave them off for now, he's going to have a bath before bed anyways, we just going have to carry him and make sure he puts zero weight on his legs in the meantime" I pick Josh up put his top back on him, and carried him downstairs, setting him in his swing, turned it on and turned the TV on to Cat and Dog. Vance came down with Josh's blanket and laid it on him. "Josh Daddy and I are going to make dinner now, You can have a little bit of it, after supper is a bath, bottle, meds, Storytime and bed" "Okay Papa, what's for dinner?" "Pasta" Josh's face lit up. I ruffled his hair and followed Vance into the kitchen.