Chapter 24

Josh's Outfit in Media
Josh's POV: Dada and Papa got me out of bed early after putting me to bed early last night, I was bathed and got my meds, Papa said that was the last of the needles and if I don't fight them I won't need to be strapped down anymore on the changing table, sadly the pills that go in my bum I still have to take for a couple more weeks, I hate them.
Papa dressed me in a weird looking outfit. before carrying me down stairs. "We have to travel somewhere today, so do you think you can have a bottle in the car?" "No wanna bottle Papa" I whined "Josh no whining" Daddy scolded coming into the room wearing a strange outfit also. I looked at Papa and realized he also was wearing a weird outfit as well

 I looked at Papa and realized he also was wearing a weird outfit as well

Victor's outfit

Vance's Outfit"Where we going?" I asked Papa "We are going to see a member of my family who is very excited to meet you" My stomach decieded at that time to growel

Vance's Outfit
"Where we going?" I asked Papa "We are going to see a member of my family who is very excited to meet you" My stomach decieded at that time to growel. "Now we have a long drive ahead of us, so I want you to sit quietly in your car seat and have a bottle without any whining, if you can do that you can have any treat you want" My face scrunched up in thought "Kay" Papa hugged me tighter and kissed my head. "That's my good baby". Before I knew it I was strapped to my car seat with a bottle in my mouth, Daddy was next to me holding it while I drank the milk, While listening to Disney songs, when I was done Daddy pulled the bottle out and I went to the land of dreams.

***Time Skip***

I was awoken when Papa picked me up from my car seat and lifted me onto his hip. "Are you awake baby?" I nodded my head, took out the dummy that was somehow in my mouth, and looked up at a beautiful house. "Pretty House" Papa just laughed and informed me that the house was actually a castle.

Before I could ask any questions Papa and Daddy were walking up the steps and passed the key to a guy who got in the car and drove off

Before I could ask any questions Papa and Daddy were walking up the steps and passed the key to a guy who got in the car and drove off. "Papa, he's stealing our car" Papa kissed my head "Joshie that guy didn't steal the car, he took it to park it, he will bring it back to us when we leave, you'll see" "Kay".

Vic's POV: I thought it was cute that Josh thought the valet was stealing our car, but I think I was able to convince him otherwise. We got to the door and I looked at Vance to ring the bell considering my hands are full of Josh.
The door opened "Welcome back Prince Victor and Lord Vance" Taylor the door person bowed to us. "Hello Taylor we are here on the request of the King" I told the bent head. "If you follow me, I'll show you where he is" We followed Taylor to the informal family sitting room. They knocked on the door. "Come In" came a regal voice. Taylor opened the door "Your Highness, Prince Victor and Lord Vance are here with their little one." My Uncle stood "Come in boys, Thankyou Taylor, dismissed" We sat on the couch, I tried to sit Josh beside me but he kept climbing on my lap so I left him there. "Hows my favourite nephew doing?" "We are both good and very happy with our new family member" "I see and who is this handsome fellow?" I gently nudge Josh, "Can you say hi and tell him your name baby" I whispered in his ear. Josh looked at my uncle and waved "M Joshie" "Joshie what a cute and powerful name, do you know the meaning of Josh" Josh shook his head. "Are you going to do you talent?" I asked my Uncle. He has the talent to know the meaning of names from memory. "My name means?" Josh whispered. My uncle picked Josh up and sat with him on his lap in a rocking chair. "Josh means God rescues" "like Papa and Daddy did for me?" "Yes like my nephews did for you" "What does Papa's name mean" "Victor your Papa's name means conqueror" "And Daddies" Vance, your Daddies name means marshland" Josh burst out laughing "Thats funny" "Yes his name meaning is funny, but it is also a strong sounding name for a strong daddy" "how are you related to Papa? and why do you live in a castle? Are you a Prince?" I laughed it seems that Josh got over his shyness very quickly, but I wasn't surprised conserdering my uncle had a way with children. "Thats alot of questions, well lets see, Your Papa is my nephew and a Prince" "Papas a Prince" Josh asked shocked "Yes hes a Prince, which means when you are turned you become a Prince too, but only when you appear in public for royal work otherwise you'll just be little Joshie. I am a King, I will always be known as King unless I'm with family, Your Daddy is known as a lord because he's married to a Prince, but doesn't come from Royal blood lines." "But if Papa married a women she would've been a Princess?" "No, She would've been a lady, a Princess is a female born into royal bloodlines not married." "Then how I become Prince" "When you change you become reborn and would be from royal bloodline." Josh nodded his head in understanding. "Now I think diner is almost done so we should head to the family dinning room" I made my way to grab Josh, but my uncle held up his hand to stop me. "Joshie do you want to stay with me or go with one of your daddies?" "Stay wif you" Uncle Rome turned to look at me "I figured Josh hasn't meet any other members of the family yet?" "No, Uncle Rome we want to induce him to the family slowly, I think if meet them all at once it might overwhelm him" "I guess it's a good thing I told everyone I want one on one time with my nephews, and to stay away" With that explantion Uncle Rome stood with Josh on his hip and walked out of the room, with Vance and I following.
When we got to the dinning room, the table had four plates on it, three with baked chicken, baked potatoes, carrots, broccoli and green beans, with three wine glass filled with blood. the fouth plate had dino nuggets, mash potatoes, carrots and broccoli, with a sippy cup full of grape juice. "Uncle Rome you and your helpers are spoiling Joshie." "It's been a while since we had a little one around here, any ways what are the plans for him?" "Tomorrow we have to go to the doctors again" I took a quick glance at Josh who was playing with his dino nuggets while munching on his carrots, and grabbing handsfull of mashed potatoes. "And if he is progressing into his headspace, Vance and I will talk about when to turn him" Uncle Rome picked up his wine glass, "I propose a toast, to hopefully a new little prince." We all cheers even my messy (He now has mashed potatoes all in his hair)  baby boy cheers with his sippy.

What I kind of picture Uncle Rome, the Vampire King

What I kind of picture Uncle Rome, the Vampire King. to explain Josh will be known as a Prince when he is turned because his Papa is a prince, While Vance is not a prince because he is not born royality but married into so he is a lord, not that they ever go by royal titles.