𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮: 𝓣𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓐 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐
୨⎯ "𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 " ⎯୧
As I arise from my slumber, the first thing I do is to look at my clock from my nightstand, it's 10 in the morning.
Just about to get out of my bed,my bedroom door swung open, creating a cold wind to my room, ugh my stupid sister barged into the room.

"Hey teletubbie!"
"HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?!"
"Jeez dude I'm sorry"
"JUST GET THE FUCK OUT"
"Ok ok fine sorry teletubbie"

Wow. Great way to start a fucking morning, anyways, I slowly walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
Secondly, I fast walked down the stairs, straight from the hallway, opened the door to reveal the presence of my dad.

"Glad to see you awake son"
"I know"

Just a few minutes later, my annoying ass sister came from the hallway, obviously with her plain white gown with a velvet material to make a soft, smooth appearance.

"Morning dad!"
"Morning Lani!"
"Morning bitch"

My father looked at me with disbelief, ugh here we go again.

"Tubbo what did I tell you about manners?"
"Yeah yeah sorry."

Dad sighed as the servants came down for our breakfast, like finally!

"Heres your order your majesty"
"Aah! Thank you"
"Your welcome, your majesty"

Ugh I hate the formality, why can't they just have a bit of sass!

*ೃ༄𝓐 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.ೃ࿐
I went upstairs and go to where the maids have to give me some clothes.
I mean at least I know how to dress myself up unlike my sister, Lani.
Anyways! It's just a simple blouse, black and yellow waistcoat, gloves with black pants and leather black shoes
After I got dressed, I brushed my hair and tease my hair a bit to create fluff, like Lani could never!
Finally I wore my absolutely warm cloak over my shoulders to keep me warm (snowchester is very cold y'know?)

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.ೃ࿐
Watching the blooming flowers dancing from the wind of the garden, siting on the logs to watch the lily pads sway left to the right.
The garden is my favourite place to go, where you can get a break from literally everyone, I've stayed in the garden for a good chunck of minutes until a fucking bird flying down in lightning speed and crashed on the garden ground full of snow! like does it not know where it's going? or am i having a worst morning.

*ೃ༄𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹.ೃ࿐
I walked back in after hanging around the snowy garden, guess what I saw..
A MOTHERFUCKING CATASTROPHE!
Maids fighting over on who gets to clean the floor, the knights stupidly fighting for whatever and the royal joker literally dancing on a table like it's a strip club!
Until I heard the vase shattered from my right, like oh great one of the knights broke it, CAN'T IT BE ANYTHING WORSE!

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BROKE THE VASE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!?"
"P-Prince Tubbo! I'm sorry i-its on accident you got to believe me!"
"YOUR REALLY LUCKY THAT MY DAD DIDN'T MAKE YOU AS THE MAID"
"Tubbo what happened this time, your making to much ruckus"
"THOSE BITCHES BROKE THE VASE!"
"B-but it's an accident I didn't mean to knock the vase over"
"WELL YOU SHOULD'VE KNO-"
"SILENCE"

Everyone went silent including me obviously.

"Maids clean the broken vase, guards get back to your position please and Tubbo I need to talk to you"
"Whatever dad"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

590 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→