𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮: 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱

𝙱𝚃𝚆: 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜
*ೃ༄𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥.ೃ࿐
This is just getting ridiculous.
Unnecessary dates, parents cooing at us and now arranged marriages what's now, baby-making arrangements?
Everything about this is unnecessary.

"Ranboo baby!"
"JUST SHUT UP WILL YOU?"

Tallula makes a fake offended expression like her face.

"Ranboo Beloved! You no need for that unacceptable attitude! Aren't you happy to get married to me?"
"Pff- Don't be gullible to aCTUALLY THINK THAT I'LL MARRY YOU!"
"Ranboo. I treated you with love and respect and all you gave me is this! This is just atrocious."
"No, your appearance is just as atrocious as your ugly voice of yours!"

Oh well, I went too far but let's just say.
I. don't. care, she's not the one I love anyway. If she's nicer and not so fake then I wouldn't have to say such an insult to her and treat her right! She is a brat anyway.
Tallula teared up after I insulted her and looked up at me with disbelief.

"Ranboo, if you refuse to marry me then I will tell my parents-in-law that your in love with a BOY!"

She raised her voice at me at the end of the sentence.
How does she find out that I'm in love with a guy?
Has she been spying on me or something?

"Tallula."
"Yes I said it."
"How did you know I'm in love with him?"
"I've seen the way you looked at him, I've seen every action that you gave him, I've seen every affection you gave to that boy and I hate it."
"What? WHEN!"
"HOW?"

Oh my god this is woman.

"When did you find out?"
"At the ball."
"So you stalked me at the ball?"
"Basically yeah"

This woman is sick.
I can't believe my own ears, I wish I didn't believe that coming out of her mouth as she speaks.
It makes me hate her even more than ever.

"This is what I don't like about you, you don't respect my privacy."
"I just want to make sure your okay."
"Well at least ask!"
"I did at the balcony at the L'manburg ball and you rudely ignored me"
"Yeah because I need space to think"
"Look Ranboo if you tell my parents that I stalked you then that results me telling my parents-in-law that you love a boy."
"Oh now you threatening me again? If you love me so much then you would not threat you 'soon-to-be-husband'."
"It's for your own safety, I don't want you to unfortunately get executed would you?"

My own safety? She kind of does get the point of the safety part so I don't get executed by my dad for being in love with a beautiful boy but only if she told my dad this then my safety will be a no-go and being executed, unless if someone defeats Jean then all of the our land will be vanished forever and I won't be executed by my homophobic father.

"Have you thought of it Ranboo? Your safety or be dead."
"Uff- Fine. Safety it is."
"Good honey, I'm glad we came to an agreement. I'm glad you chose a right option and don't worry I'll keep it a secret for now honey bear."

Those lovey-dovey names she gave me gives me creeps, you never wanted to marry someone like that creature.
She gave me a hug after this dumb 'conversation' well actually more like an arguments and threats to agreements and disagreements.

"Now come on Ranboo we going to spend time with eachother like a soon-to-be-married couple!"
"Of course darling"

I wish this didn't happen.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮
ꕤEdited some chapters.

628 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→