𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮: 𝓕𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓘𝓿𝔂

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
-ˏˋ 𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓟𝓞𝓥 ˊˎ
Exploring all kinds of possible place that I can go in Pogtopia, everyone is so nice and welcoming.
No wonder why Pogtopia is the most loveable area.
I'm currently at 'The Bridgers' it's one of those florist store where people pick out flowers! I'm picking it out for my boyfriend, Wilbur Soot.

Flower look like:

Tulips! Surely he'll like it, it's a beautiful flower if I can say

I walked infront of the cashier, he's looks around his 40s, he looked stunned when he saw a glimpse of me.

"Sir, you okay?" He blinked both of his eyes to get back what he was suppose to be doing.
"Oh, I'm so sorry for zoning out, I-I didn't expect you to be at my flower store!"
"Oh no it's fine I'm here to pay for these please"
"Oh them, Ah those where my daughter's favourite flowers, she always admires them out in the gardens"
"Oh what's your daughter's name if you mind telling"
"Ivy, my daughter's name Ivy"

Ivy? That bitch who broke up with my boyfriend for money.
Been a year since they broke up, let's hope she changes for the better.

"Hello? S-sir Quackity! Did I say something wrong?"
"No no you didn't sorry, thought I heard that name from somewhere"
"Oh alright, that'll be 1.55"

I handed the money and claimed the flowers and waved to the cashier.
Strolling my way back to the castle seeing a glimpse of awfully crowds of people, some have cameras.
I excused people to move out of the way to see what happened, once I got to the center.
Wilbur being abused by Ivy with that girl pulling his hair and slapping him all over and over the place.
I'm fucking fuming as I dropped the bouquet of tulips of the ground floor, walking towards them and seperated them apart.

"LET ME FUCKING GO, LET ME HAVE A GO AT THAT ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING BITCH!"
"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM YOU WITCH?"

I pushed her out of the way as she took a glance at me.

"Oh so is that the person your dating? HUH WILBUR? HUH?!"
"HEY, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SPEAK TO HIM LIKE THAT"
"OR WHAT? HUH? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? FIGHT ME BITCH! FUCKING FIGHT M-"
"OKAY STOP WHAT'S GOING ON" Phil stepped into the crowds followed by 2 guards behind him and the same guy from that flower store beside Phil.
"What happened to my son? AND HOW BECOME NO ONE STOPPED THIS MESS"
"Oh Phil, it's him! pl-"
"So you think that my son-in-law would do that huh?"
"No please trust me it's him, it's hi-"
"WOMAN SHUT UP WILL YA?" One of the people from the crowds yelled.
"Guards take her to prison"
"WAIT WHAT NO DAD PLEASE DO SOMETHING!" The guards too her by bother arms and took her to the prison cells.

The whole crowds cleared up and I picked up the tulips and walked back to the castle as Phil taking care of him (Wilbur). This is the most horrific thing that anyone has to do to their ex.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼
ꕤSorry for not uploading chapters for this story I was busy making a discord server, if you wanna help here's my discord:
Junocafe#4855
And no I do not have nitro (me poor)

573 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→