𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸: 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂

𝙱𝚃𝚆: 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚏 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚛)
⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 ࿐ྂ
*ೃ༄𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.ೃ࿐
I don't know how long I've ran away for but it doesn't matter as long as I'm with Tubbo, the love of my life but that's besides the point.
Me and Tubbo tried to make new dishes and such but some may failed, mostly me.

*Knock, knock*

"Uhm whose at the door?" Tubbo questioned, he looked pretty concerned.
"I don't know-"
"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR YOU!" The faint voice from the front door, oh no.
"I'll go and get it, don't worry" Tubbo reassured and left to open the front door, I wanted to tell him but I just couldn't. What if it's one of my guards! Oh no.
Then the kitchen door burst open and yep I was right, it's one of my guards, I wish I wasn't right.

"Your coming with us Prince Ranboo." One of the guards strictly said as he put both of his hand and tightened his hands around my wrist, no it's been like- I don't know but I'm sure it's not that long since I've ran was it?
"NO PLEASE STOP-" Tubbo desperately tried to stop them but y'know how the guards act. People plead and guards ignore, pretty rude you can say.
I got rudely pushed into the portal and getting teleported back to this so-called 'home'

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮.ೃ࿐
"AND YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM MARRIAGE JUST TO RUN AWAY." Father yelling straight at my face again
"And not only you ran away, we also had to cancel the marriage all because of you, Ranboo. YOU!" Mother added
"Ranboo if you tried to run away again, you are banned from going into the Overworld, FOREVER RANBOO, FOREVER!"

Banned from the Overworld? What about Tubbo.
What about people that I became friends with? If I tried to run away and get caught again then I would never ever see them again, that's so unfair.

"RANBOO STOP ZONING OUT DO YOU HEAR ME? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"
"Yes father."
"I can't believe Ranboo doesn't actually love me" Tallula fake crying all the way, what an actress she is.
"Oh don't worry Tallula, we'll make sure he won't run away ever again" Mom reassured her.
"You see that Ranboo? You made her look gulity."
"F-father?"
"Yea Tallula?"

What is she about to do, whine again like she always do?

"There is one thing that I wanted to tell you."
"Yes what is it tell us!"

Wait. Oh no she's going to tell my parents that I'm in love with the same gender! I forgot that she knows something between me and Tubbo, oh god this is the end of me.

"He's in love with another person."
"WHAT?" Both parents yelled at the same time, same speechless facial expressions, same anger oh god no.
"Ranboo. You've been in love with another girl and you couldn't bother telling us about it!"
"But mother the worst part about it is that, he's in love with a boy!"

Oh no. Am I going to be executed now? Oh no no no no no.
This is bad.

"YOU'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH A BOY RANBOO?!"
"YES IT'S TRUE DAD IT IS AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT HUH?" Fiona stepped in, oh no I don't want her to get into the mess than it already is right now.
"Fiona, your siding with a *f slur*!"
"YEAH I'M GOING TO SIDE WITH HIM, WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM BEING IN LOVE WITH THE SAME GENDER!"
"IT'S DISGUSTING! I NEVER WANTED TO SEE HIM WITH THAT BOY AGAIN AND IN FACT I'M GOING TO GET THE GUARDS TO HUNT THAT BOY DOWN!"
"No dad your not doing that."
"OH YES I AM FIONA, GUARDS GO AND HUNT HIM DOWN!"
"What him?" One of the guards questioned
"No no it's nothing don't listen to hi-"
"He has long brown hair, around 5'5 and he's a prince of Snowchester." Tallula interrupted her. Oh no don't tell me they're going to execute him.
"Alright Princess Tallula we'll be right back with him."

As they said, they stormed off to the Portal room whilst Fiona begging them to not go and hunt him but it's no use.

"You will never see the same boy again Ranboo, trust me." Mom whispered and walked with sass but also shame, oh no this is going to be the end of him no.

"Ranboo, I would've executed you by now but to make things fair, it's good if we execute that boy to make your feelings for him go away-"
"HOW IS THAT FAIR DAD? WHAT CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT WHO I WAS THEN? IF I LOVE HIM THEN I DO, SINCE WHEN IS THAT FAIR-"
"ENOUGH RANBOO, HE WILL BE EXECUTED NO MATTER WHAT, I DO NOT WANT A *f slur* IN MY PALACE YOU UNDERSTAND?"
"HEY YOU DON'T SPEAK TO YOUR SON LIKE THAT!"
"I DON'T CARE FIONA BELOVED! HE'S GOING TO LOVE TALLULA NO MATTER WHAT!"
"YOU CAN'T JUST FORCE HIM TO LOVE SOMEONE HE DOESN'T! IT'S UNFAIR!"
"GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW FIONA, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN TILL NEXT TIME YOU HEAR ME!"
"FINE YOU HAG"

After that messed up stuff, she took my by my wrist and stormed upstairs whilst holding me.
We saw Mateo looking worried about me, yep definately seen this whole ruckus.

We made it to my room and slammed the door right behind me and Mateo reopened it to enter himself in and shut it.

"Fiona?"
"What." I can tell she was fuming with rage, I've never seen her like that before.
"Why are they executing the guy?"
"Look Mateo I do not want you to be thinking about this, go to your room and just do things that you normally do."
"Uh- alright."

Mateo left.
This is going to be the most unpleasant moment of my life, I don't want this to happen again after Tubbo being executed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
1011 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→