𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮: 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱

⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 ࿐ྂ

Does this girl not know the meaning of no?
I just saw Tubbo earlier and she had an audacity to call me her boyfriend in front of him!
What a sick joke! I. was. pissed

"Tallula can I talk to you outside my dear" left a bitter tone at the end of the sentence. Gosh I hate the way she looks at me.

"Of course darling"

Darling, darling, darling just shut up already!
We got outside of the cafe and we stood there for about a minute.

"So what do you want to talk about love?"
"Listen here I don't want you calling me yours"
"And why not? I'm going to be your soon-to-be-wife and your going to do nothing about it"
"Nothing? Maybe if I become King then I'll consider divorcing you"
"Oh you can try darling but you won't forget me as your first girlfriend or even wife."
"And I never consider you as my girlfriend or wife"
"Huh? What do you mean you don't consider me as your girfriend or wife! I considered you as my future husband and you should consider me as your future wife you understand Ranboo Beloved?"
"Oh don't you even pity on me Talllua Meadow you don't even know me well enough to be considered mine"
"Oh trust me I will get to know you pretty well so you can consider me as yours now come on darling let's go to other places that we can go!"

Uhm are we just going to ignore the fact that we didn't get to pay the food or did we already do that?

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 .ೃ࿐
I had a fun time exploring places, only when Tubbo is with me.
We went to places like 'The Beatrue Garden', Museums, Lovejoy Tower ect.

We decided to sit down on a bench park since we're tired of walking around every places in Snowchester.
She layed her head on my shoulder, ew get that germ off me..
She looked up at me.

"So how was the date with me going Ran?"
"Oh it's delightful!"
"Awe I'm glad you liked it!"
"Yeah.."

No it's terrible, she literally insulted someone on our walk throught the Beatrue Garden! And not to mention that fake laugh she had, the 'hEhE dArLiNg YoUr So FuNnY!' and she ain't funny either.

"I'm tired honey can we go back to our own kingdom now?"
"Sure honey!"

Ugh finally I can have a break from her! She's literally so annoying.
I teleported us back to the End Kingdom.

"Honey! the lovebirds are back!"

Ew don't call us lovebirds I don't consider us as one..

"Son! How was your date with Tallula!"
"Yeah son did you have a good time?"

I plastered a fake smile on my face, acted like that I enjoyed my date with this desperate lady who probably wanted to date me for my money.

"Of course I have fun with her!"
"Awe such a cute couple isn't it?"
"I agree honey!"
"So will there be another date mama?"
"Oh just you wait and see my dear"

Could've been funny if I teleported by myself to leave that ma'am there at a park, wouldn't it? :)
But I wouldn't because of my dumb parents of course.

"Mom, Dad!"

It's Fiona, oh please Fiona save me from this!

"Can I have Ranboo for a moment we need to have a small talk!"
"Of course Fiona he needs to rest anyways!"

OH YES FINALLY THIS GIRL SAVED ME!
Oh sorry!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
ꕤI already send a message on wattpad but theres a new story after I completed His Majesty so yuh be prepared after I completed His Majesty!
ꕤI also heard that Charles the motherfucking p3do is going to be king 😰 (UK be ready to drop)

642 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 →