𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓷.

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ *𝓙𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥 * ༉‧₊˚✧
Been 4 days since those bitches stayed over and Tubbo not being around which is unusual and awfully quite, I'm still trying to figure who Tubbo's love interest is.

"YOUR MAJESTY! YOUR MAJESTY! PRINCE TUBBO IS BEING TAKEN AWAY BY ANITHER KINGDOM!"

Did I hear it correctly? Oh please tell me that I've been hearing it wrong.

"What the fuck did you just say?"
"P-Prince Tubbo is being taken away, we need to hurry please"
"WELL LEAD THE FUCKING WAY KARL FUCKING JACOBS, LEAD YOU ASSHOLE!"
"O-okay!"

Me and Karl ran out of my office, warned others about Tubbo being taken away includes both of my ugly ass sisters and Lani and rushed to where Tubbo is being taken.

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓮.ೃ࿐
We manage to make it to the centre of the village on time, Tubbo struggling and demanding to get freed from those tall-looking dudes grip to avoid to not go into this purple hole looking thing, half of the village attempted to attack the guards but view got knocked out and other half were being pussies.

"BRO GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU ASSHOLES WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" Tubbo angirly demanded once more and once again been ignored.

I got the guards to charge after the other gigantic looking bitches and ended up with the same result, got knocked out.

"HEY GET OF MY BROTHER YOU MORONS!" Lani called out and theres no use.
"Oh I'm going to bust those bitches up trust me."
"SAPNAP NO YOUR NOT!" I ordered but he just charged at them anyways, not listening to my orders and got threw across the ground.
"OH IS THAT HOW IT GOES HUH? TAKING THE PRINCE JUST LIKE THAT!"
"Sapnap theres no use, they're getting close to the portal."

That thing is a portal? Didn't know that.

"Dad what are you doing, are you just going to let them take my brother?!"
"YEAH DAD WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DOING I'M GETTING CLOSER TO THAT PURPLE BUTTHOLE THING! ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME DIE- OW MAN THAT HURTS"
"Dad come on do something!"
"OH NO YOUR NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH MY BOY, GIVE HIM BACK" Sarah demanded as she grabbed their wrists to break them two apart thinking she's hulk and ended up getting a black eye.
"OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST HIT A LADY LIKE THAT, COME MERE AND FIGHT ME"
"Dad can you at least do something!"
"Lani there is no use I got the guards to fuck them up and they're knocked out and other two guards who currently has him wouldn't budge and if I go there and tried to beat those fuckers up then I would be fucked up like the others plus they're already near at that so-called portal."

As I explained, those fuckers were already disappeared into the nothingness.
Some were mad, some were devastated and most were disappointed of me for not doing anything.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!"

All the attention and eyes went to me quickly, all eyes pierced at me.
I am a King after all.

"I WANT ALL OF YOU TO GET BACK WHAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE DOING AND LET ME THINK ABOUT THIS!"

After some nodding and agreement, all crowds of people fading away and some doctors carrying them to somewhere called hospital.
I already had a plan in mind to save Tubbo and hoping that plan will work depends on what those bitches were doing to my son which the looks of endermens.
I. will. get. my. son. back.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼
ꕤHOLY SHIT 1K READS?! OMG THANK YOUUUUU Y'ALL!

617 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→