𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝓐 𝓒𝓸𝔃𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 ࿐ྂ

I slowly opened my eyelids to find myself in a different area, it has a TV with dark wooden brown draws beneath it, two arm couches and a 3 seat couches which I'm currently laying on very uncomfortablly all coloured white and in front of me is a rectangular glass table.
I look around and I have a blanket on me, what a nice person they are.
The wall is just plain pastel yellow with some plants around every corner of the room, pretty sure it's a living room, they even have a whole bookshelf on the right side of the wall.
I could tell this is a comfortable environment for them.

"I see you already satisfied with the room aye?"

I quickly turned around to see a short haired man, thought he was bald.

"I'm Jack Manifold, I spotted you just outside of my house or should I say me and my brother's house and your freezing to death on a cold, icy well not icy but yeah ground so I made you hot choco enjoy yourself if you want and if you want a piss then you go to your left, right and turn and you'll seen a sign that's called 'go and shit in there' got it?"

I nodded, he seems like a trustable man to be with, not in a love way.

"I mean I should be snoozing right now since it's like fucking 2am so uh yeah and- oo! nice eyes there!"
"Uh- uhm- thanks?"
"Not very good with compliments aye? eh, 'suppose I have to go to bed now good-"
"JACK SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"
"OKAY FINE BITCH, okay sorry about him he- wait, your that big fella with that big woman at my cafe"
"Yep, that's me!"
"Dude why haven't I notice it sooner! How's your girlfriend been?"

Oh god of course he doesn't know that I'm forced into marrying that maniac, but should I trust him though or not?

"Hey, you alright there buddy?"
"Yeah, just fine"
"What's up you look angry"
"Uhm"
"I mean you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, it's your privacy anyway"

I sighed and ready to tell him, even though I only know him for I don't know how long.

"Uhm I thing is uhh she's not my girlfriend"
"Hm? why not? have you been forced?"
"Well sort of"
"Hm, alrighty so did your parents I mean if you have one set you up with that girl without your permisson?"
"Yeah and I'm suppose to get married to her by tommorrow but I decided to run away from there with my brother's help"
"You have a brother? What's his name if you don't mind telling me"
"Mateo"
"Nice, is he a bitch?"
"No, of course not"
"Good, my brother is a bitch from time to time, he even slapped my head"
"Oh"
"By the way do you have a home or something?"
"Well no"
"Well no shit sherlock you can stay here until you get a home in here, I'm sure you'll get a warm welcome in your new home"
"Sure"
"Alright"

He stood up and turned off the lights and waved goodnight to me.
Oh well this is my new home now.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮
ꕤWow 3 chapters uploaded in a row! I really have motivation on this story!

573 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→