𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁: 𝓘 𝓼𝓹𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓣

⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 ࿐ྂ

I'm feeling bored, being home alone isn't something I enjoy the most when I was younger but I got used to it by now.
It's now 9 in the morning and it's been like 2 hours since both Manifold dudes left to do their shifts, I don't even know if they have employs from the last time I went to their cafe, it's only them two so I assume it's just those two.
Since I felt bored, I manually teleported myself to Jack Manifold.

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓼.ೃ࿐
I opened my eyes and looked down at him, he's short but I'm not suprise, most enderpeople were quite tall compare to humans.

"Uhm sir you may wanna look behind you" A customer reminded him as Jack quickly turned his head and flung his whole body.
"HEY DON'T JUST TELEPORT BEHIND ME RANBOO!"
"Sorry but I got bored at home"

Jack took a deep breath and went back to do what he was suppose to do, I walked over to the pastries, they look well-made.
To be honest, it's fun to jumpscare Jack a bit, his reaction is also pretty funny.
I chuckled a bit from earlier.

"So your still laughing the fact you jumpscared me earlier Ranboo? That's a bit bitchy"

I bursted out laughing, I never laughed this hard in my life.
Jack walked out of the cashier area and came back with duct tape.

"Wait no no please don't shut my mouth"
"You better stop laughing Ran or I'll make you stop"
"Ayo Jack that's kinky"
"AYE THAT'S NOT KINKY HOW IS THAT KINKY?"

The whole crowd of customers burst out of laughter after Jack blurted it out.

"HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT BLAME IT ON JOSH"
"Dude it's not my fault that you yelled that loud"
"So loud that you made every audience laugh" He's lucky that the laughter died out.
"I mean come on, I am pretty funny but come on now"
"Okay Jack shut up and get on with your work"
"Okay fine" Jack passes the notepad to Josh.
"Coming right up"
"Hey Jack!"

I flicked my head around at the sound and holy motherfricker it's Tubbo.

"Hey Tubbo! By the way meet Ranboo!"

Tubbo stared at me in silence.
Well oh no, he probably thinks I'm stalking him now.

"Hey Tubbo, you've been star- Oh wait- I forgot you guys know eachother, I- uhm yeah I think I'll give you guys an alone time"

Now it's only the two of us, just staring at eachothers eyes without any movement at all.
Like any Enderpeople, I hate eye contacts so I just looked away immediately.

"Don't like eye contacts hm?"
"Uhm. Yeah"

Awkward silence.
We haven't talked in awhile so it's a good thing we met up again after some weeks or so.

"So what are you doing here Boo boy?"
"Oh I just came her to chill" I lied
"Oh nice same"

I feel bad for lying to Tubbo but I don't want him to know about me running away from marriage.

"Ranboo?"
"Hmm?"
"Do you wanna play hide and seek? I mean I know it's childish but uhh y'know"
"Uhm sure but where?"
"Maybe we could ask Jack-"
"Hey guys how are ya? Did I crash your convos?"
"Jack leave them be!"
"Hey! we're just about to ask you if me and Ranboo could have an alone time outside!"
"Alright enjoy!"

I jumped over to the opposite side of the cashier and bid our goodbyes.

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓭𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴.ೃ࿐
We made it to some random park we're at.

"Welcome to the Snowdin Park! That's where me and Tommy would always go there when we're younger, brings back so much memories inni'?"
"For you yeah"
"Whatever now who should count?"
"Uhm maybe you?"
"Oh my god I suck at seeking but whatever you go and hide"

I teleported as Tubbo starts his countdown.
Teleporting every area until I found a perfect hiding spot to not visibly show my height, I sat there behind some greenery bushes dreaming about me and Tubbo getting married, Tubbo Beloved.
I love it.

"BOO!"

I flinched by a sudden noise.

"HA! You get scared to easily big guy now go and count"
"To what?"
"Uhm whatever number you desire just get up"

I got out from the bush and start counting to 40.

1.
2..
3...
4....
5.....
6......

Counting and counting as like if I'm stuck in kindergarden struggling with simple math questions and boom! Here I go finding Tubbo Beloved.
I teleported every section till I found Tubbo behind the fountain with his eyes shut, covering his ears, he looks cute as always but I gave him a break and teleported the opposite side of the fountain.

"I spy my little eyes something that starts with T"

I walked up to the side of the fountain and sat beside him.

"Tubbo Beloved!"
"Oh god you found me"
"Yeah sure I did"
"Wait did you just called me 'Tubbo Beloved'?"
"Oh uhh- uhm"

My face heated up, I was so sure that he didn't hear that.

"Oh no worries come on let's go back to that cafe"

We both stood up and made our way back to where we met eachother the third time.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮
ꕤLiterally typed that chapter out when I'm on my very last 19% left

905 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→