𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓲𝓪

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
༊*·˚𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓫𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓞𝓥
After out 25 minutes of travelling back to Pogtopia which is where we're from.
We got inside, Tommy is kissing the floor for home sweet home like ew who kisses the floor?!

"Ew Tommy don't kiss the floor!"
"But Dad I miss my home"
"Is your floor now your new wife Tommy?"
"Shut up Wilbah"
"Ok kids get to bed we don't have anything important to do tomorrow"

Tommy ran upstairs and I just follow along, not running obviously.

*ೃ༄𝓘𝓷 𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓫𝓾𝓻'𝓼 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 .ೃ࿐
Me and Tommy walked into our rooms, yes we shared rooms unfortunally. Tommy usually screams so much in night time, even bothers me in my sleep and many morethings just to annoy me but don't worry he just flops in the morning and one time I saw him hugging air particles, I don't know how that's possible, maybe that's his invisible wives.

"Wilbur?"

Oh my god what does he want now?

"Yes Tommy?"
"Something is weird about Ranboo"
"What's weird about him?"
"Whenever we mentioned eachothers families he just looks sad when we mention about familes"

True we did talk about our families, how my mom baked pie when one of the chefs caught sick, we get to pick our lover or furture girlfriend/boyfriend and such and he just there looking gloomy.

"Maybe he just has a bad childhood"
"I don't know mate I might need to talk to him"
"How though? He's from the End there is no way we could get there"
"We could make an End portal"
"But then we have no way back to the Overworld unless if we defeat the End dragon"
"But then there won't be an End Kingdom ever again"
"Exactly"
"But how become Ranboo got to the Overworld then?"
"He's a prince from the End Kingdom mostly because of the crown he's wearing so he probably can access to the Overworld anytime he wants to since the Ender royals and nobles are the only people that can go to the Overworld and back to where they're from or he just simply teleported like a normal enderman would do"
"How about the ender people?"
"As I said Tommy only royal and noble enders can go to the Overworld anytime and go back to where they're from"
"Okay but will I get to go to the End Kingdom someday?"
"Probably not since you will be trapped in there like forever unless if you killed the End dragon"
"Okay"

After our deep conversation about Ranboo and End Kingdom, we did our usual night routine and climbed into our beds then sleep at 4 am in the fucking morning.

*ೃ༄𝓼𝓲𝔁 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 .ೃ࿐
I woked up first as usual to find Tommy with his half body just dangling from the bed as I could even feel his unwelcoming feet touching my hip, ew disgusting.
He's probably dreamimg about getting executed.

"AAH WILBAH HELP ME I HAVE A BAD DREAM I ALMOST GOT EXECUTED BY A HOT GIRL"

Oh wow I just jinxed that, pure genius I am.

"WILBUR ARE YOU GONNA LAY THERE THINKING ABOUT YOUR SCHUPID BOYFRIEND FROM FUCKING LAS NEVADAS"
"Tommy shut the fuck up first of all I'm not thinking about my boyfriend and second of all he is not schupid"
"Whateva"

Me and Tommy got out from our beds, brushed our teeth, combed our hairs and when down stairs with our pyjamas on to eat breakfast.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
582 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 →