𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮: 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓮𝔁𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓭

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐,𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
୨⎯ "𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥" ⎯
A day since I got fucking kidnapped randomly by two tall, slender ass endermens.
How do I know? It's my trusty calendar! Well not very trusty since it has some weird language that I don't understand.
Ranboo spending time with me, even when I'm literally in a cell, with a single, dirty ass bed and that's literally it so it's illegal to piss?

"Hey Bee!"
"Hey!"
"No nickname for me?"
"You had a nickname earlier, boo."
"Boo?"
"Yeah"
"Awh it's cute!"
"Shut it"
"Rude"

We chat until his ugly looking father called him for something and now I'm by myself, wow.
I looked around the cell and spot no one but me.
God I feel lonely now and obviously have nothing to do in this ugly cell, geez have they not clean it up! Where the cleaners at?
I heard footsteps coming from the entrance of the jail, knowing who it is.

"What's up boo?"
"Uhm."
"Why so sad all sudden? Is everything alright bossman?"

Just sat there not answering me. Did something bad happen?

"Y-Your."
"I'm what?"
"You getting executed in 3 d-days."
"I-I'm what?"
"Y-your getting e-executed in 3 days Tubbo."
"For what?"
"For being a-a.."
"A what Ranboo?"
"For being a homosexual."

So first I got kidnapped by two endermens and now I'm getting executed for being a homosexual. What's wrong with that!

"A homosexual? Why am I getting executed for that!"
"Tubbo please listen, we have some uhh very strict and problematic rules that we had to follow."
"And being homosexual was one? That's stupid, can't you at least remove it?"
"No we can't, only a king can which is my dad currently and he probably won't change it"

So his dad is homophobic, wow, thaat makes sense now, which is pretty obvious how the dad acted towards me, now I get to enjoy my 3 days of seeing Ranboo before it's my time to be gone and pretend I don't exist on the planet Earth.
Hip, hip, Hooray! Me! heh..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼
Happy fucking Halloween to people reading this fanfic now sorry if this chapter is too short as I got distracted with other things
I'm going back to the hell hole (school) tomorrow so I might not be uploading chapters way less than before Good news (bad news to some of you) is that it's coming to the end of 'His Majesty' which means it's going to be completed and they're won't be a sequel of it just bc I am working on another fresh book (dw it's going to be beeduo again) and that's all I'm saying, have a nice day!

459 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮