𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓗𝓮 𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ *𝓙𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥 * ༉‧₊˚✧
*ೃ༄𝓐 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 .ೃ࿐
Tubbo has been acting so strange for a damn week, he usually goes to the garden and sometimes go out but he was never out this often!

Last week, he went out for a moment, I was alright with it at first but he just kept going out everyday.
Not very Tubbo if you ask me.

I'm doing my usual routine, going to the office and do some stuff.
This office used to be shared with me and my wife's until she fucking cheated on me with some man in our bed, well now it's my bed and plus she used me for my money and my families title who were now dead.
I used to be a spolit little kid back in those days.

*ೃ༄𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 .ೃ࿐
This guy is not back yet?!
He usually came back after 3 hours and now it has been 5 hours where is he?

"I'M BACK!"

Finally this dude is back! Where the fuck has he been?
I sighed and went out of my office, gone straight down in the hallway and turned right to meet Tubbo hanging his hat, gloves and coat. I need to fucking talk to him about his change of behaviour.

"Tubbo can I talk to you in my office real quick?"
"Why?"
"I just need to talk Tubbo"
"Uhm Alright"

I lead Tubbo into my office and closed the door.

"Have a seat bud."

I took a seat on the office chair.

"Tubbo lately you've been going out quite often lately"
"So what can I not go out?"
"Tubbo don't give me that manner it's just that you usually hang out inside rather than outside"
"Uhh ok and?"
"Is there something that made you wanna go outside more often?"

He just sat there in slience.

"Tubbo?"
"Hm?"
"I need your answer"
"Why do you need my answer I have privacy y'know"
"Becuase I saw some pattern in your behaviour"
"Fine! since you want to know so bad"

He took a deep breath.

"I went to a cafe a week ago and met a guy called Jack and I met with a couple and saw some guy that I met in the ball last time and I.."

He suddenly stopped talking.
Oh no..
Oh don't tell me he fell in love! I hope it's not the same thing that I thought it was.
I don't want my children to suffer the same way as I suffered. Falling in love may seem heaven until it turns into sadness and I don't want to hear my kids saying that they fell in love.

"I sort off uhm fell in love."

Oh no.
I wish I could unhear it.

"Uh dad?"

I stood up and walked out of the office leaving Tubbo in the office.

"DAD WHAT THE FUCK?"

Oh no I can't believe this, this bullshit love story took over Tubbo!
This is no good, so not good I always wanted an independent childrens and I thought Tubbo is that type of person who wouldn't be in love so easily.
I really hope he was only joking about falling in love with that person.
I will find that person who Tubbo fell in love and make them suffer..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
ꕤBonus: Who watches Coryxkenshin?
I do!

558 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 →