𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷:𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷?

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
*ೃ༄𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 .ೃ࿐
What the hell just happened?
Why did he just leave me in the office?
How the fuck did that made him leave the office like that?!
Is it becuase I fell in love with someone?
I never said who the person that I fell in love with.
Did he had bad experiance of being in love? If so then what happened?
Is it about my mom that I never met?
So many question through my one brain, so much, it's like I'm going to pass out for absolutely no reason.

I got up from the chair and walked out of the office and Lani waiting for me in the dining room.

"Heyy teletubbie!"
"Hey asshole"
"Oh my god stop being so rude Tubbo!"
"No dipshit"
"Whatever it's not like I can convince you to stop being a dick"
"Mhm"

We waited in our seats until my dad came from downstairs.
He didn't look happy.
Weird..
He always smiles a lot when theres a new citizen, workers just anyone!
I never seen my dad in a bad mood, and the last time he was in a bad mood is when my clown ass mom cheated on him though and that's really it.

"Dad you alright?"
"Oh nothing I'm alright!"

Fucking strange..

*ೃ༄𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝔂 .ೃ࿐
After dinner, I walked into my room and think about what just happened like just now.
Like ever since I've tried to talk to my dad but he just kept ignoring me! My dad doesn't ignore me usually, he's a nice father!
I literally want answers now,
What did I do to make my dad ignore me
Why did he just avoided me
When did he just decided to ignore my presence
How the fuck does he think that ignoring me is a good idea!
and most important question, Where are his brain cells.
I. need. those. questions. ANSWERED!
This is the most shittiest of the shit-shit day that I have experianced of my 18 years of my lifetime.
Now I'm going to try and convince my dad to literally talk to me.

*ೃ༄𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 .ೃ࿐
I fucking gave up after many hours of my dad completely ignoring me! Like what? Did I die?!
I slapped myself in the face to make sure that I'm not dead and no I'm not dead!
I'm exhausted after chasing my dad around for like many hours like a kid wanting to go to the planet, Pluto!
I went upstairs exhausted and entered myself into my own room, got dressed, brushed teeth and flopped myself to sleep.
Goodnight me!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮
ꕤI KNOW THIS A VERY UNNECESSARY NOTE BUT THE PERSON THAT I FIRST FOLLOWED WHEN I READ THEIR AMAZING STORY FOLLOWED ME!!!

472 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 →