𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
୨⎯ "𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥" ⎯୧
As we stepped in my dad's office, Lani was already there before me.

"Have a seat"

I took the seat to my left and sat my ass down.

"Dad why did you want us here"
"Shut up Lani"
"Tubbo be respectful to your siblings"
"Yeah teletubbie not very royal of you is it"
"Lani just shut up your the one who barged into my room first thing in the morning"
"That's not the first thing I did the morning teletubbie"

Me and Lani continued bickering for a bad minute, this always happens everyday until dad interuppted us with a fake cough.

"Enough you two i want to get on with this."
"What is it dad"
"Yeah what is it"
"There is a ball held in L'manberg and every kingdom is going to be there."
"Are the peasants going dad"
"Tubbo we don't call them peasants were not in Roman Time Periods"
"Yeah Yeah i know"
"Dad didn't we have one last year"
"Lani we always had balls every year, you should know by now"
"Where are we going there?"
"Tonight at 12 in midnight"
"And when is it going to end"
"4 in the morning"

Ugh I hate how long the parties were, there always noble people flexing on how rich they are, finding a man or woman and such. I just don't like parties in general, it sucks and we always go there like 3 hours early and last year the ball was at Kinoko Kingdom and it's fucking boring with barely any music like it's not a ball without music and not only it's the worst thing but half of the people dancing like idiots and someone took off there suit and danced on the table like it's a normal night at the club even my dad didn't like it wait actually, he HATES it.

"Were going to get ready at 8pm and go to the ball at 9 which makes it 2 hours early"
"Dad we always go there 3 hours early"
"I know but at least you can get to know people or get a lucky man or woman"
"Ew"
"Tubbo don't give me that attitude"
"Whatever"

We discussed more about how L'manberg's history, how it's made, when it's formed ect.
of course we never went to the L'manberg since they never hosted a ball themselves so it's pratically our first time.

"Now you two can go now and worry about that until 8pm"
"Do we have to."
"Not necessarily but it's better not to worry about it now and worry aboit it later"
"Alright"

We both walked out of my dad's office, down the stairs, to the garden until Lani spoke up.

"So think about your dream woman or man?"
"Well how about you dipshit"
"Wow rude I was asking you a question"
"Whatever I'm not going to talk about guys and girls like right now"
"I'm hoping there is bunch of cute boys there though"
"Ugh just go away"
"Omg fine"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

509 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 →