𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 2𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

𝚃𝚆: 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚖
*ೃ༄𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥.ೃ࿐
Me and Tallula are currently at the Beatrue Garden like we were last time, she kept talking about our future together.
Our wedding, honeymoon, first kiss, children and all those damn things! Just shut up already!

"Honey are you listening?"
"Yeah I am Darling don't worry"
"Alright"

Then here she goes, talking nonsense.
Nonsense this and nonsense that. This whole date thing is just nonsense! I wish this would just end already and I'll have my freedom of having an actual life without this woman!
Until someone walked up to us.

"Excuse me! sorry to disturb your time but the Beatrue Garden is about to close now, I'll be appreciated if you leave at this time!"
"Oh it's fine ma'am we'll go no-"
"Excuse me who do you think telling us that we can't have our date here!" She stood up as she rudely said such a thing to a poor woman like that.
Truely disgusting.

"O-oh! well then I'm sincerely sorry that I've ruined your date with this lovely man but I'll suggest you to please leave the Beatrue Garden as we're closing"
"OH NO WE'RE NOT LEAVING THIS AREA, THIS IS UNFAIR CAN'T YOU LET US HAVE OUR TIME IN HERE! The last time we came in here, there were no disruptive people like YOU!"
"HEY YOU WOMAN!"

They looked over to see a another woman but younger.
She has porcelain white skin with medium-long chestnut hair with a white ribbon on her head, suits her very well.
I stood up and just watched.

"YOU DON'T SAY THAT TO A STAFF WITH SUCH A DISGRACFUL MANNER YOU GIRAFFE LOOKING PERSON JUST GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOU BOYFRIEND OF YOURS"
"Oh wELL MY BOYFRIEND AND ME CAN STAY AS WE WANT AND YOU CAN"T STOP US"
"OH ALRIGHT HOW ABOUT THIS YOU NON-ACADEMIC WOMAN"

The woman launched at her and began tackling Tallula, honestly makes me feel satisfied.

"AHH BABE HELP ME!"
"WELL YOUR BOYFRIEND AIN'T GOING TO HELP YOU BREADSTICK!"

Me and the elder woman feel very embarrassed of what scene that this Tallula thing just caused.

"hey you okay?"
"Oh yes young sir, I'm okay it's just that I never seen my daughter like this before."

Wait so that's her daughter? No wonder why they look like eachother except the elder woman is not wearing a ribbon.

"Your daughter?"
"Yes, my daughter! she always takes care of me whenever I'm in my rough times even when I'm getting to old"
"That's nice of her"
"Yeah"
"By the way I'm sorry of how girlfriend treated you"
"Oh no it's okay! I've just never seen a stubborn and tempered person before"
"Right.."
"Hey you okay? You seemed to look upset younger sir"
"Well not really, she does this multiple times with other people before"
"Oh how unfortunate but I'm glad that you stayed with her even though she's quite hot-headed being"

And I'm not, sorry gurl.

"Yeah"

We looked back to see them looked uhm absolutely wrecked, theres even phones taking a video of them.
Mega embarrassing and that's even more of a second hand embarrassment, it's a seventh embarrassment!
People were like paparazzis that broke many illegal crime records.

"YO BIRTHDAY PRESENT HEAD AND A HUMAN SISSORS FIGURE FIGHTING! I GOTTA SEE THAT!"
"OH SHUT UP YOU ALREADY MISSED IT YOU L"
"AWH COME ON FIGHT AGAIN PLEASE-"
"JUST SHUT UP EVERY ONE OF YOU PEOPLE JUST SHUT UP" Tallula shouted at every crowds that surrounded them
"Dayum lady calm your yeehaws"
"What you gonna do sissors lady? doing a naynay? LMAO"

The whole laughing spree erupted.
I felt embarrassed that I had to teleport back without Tallula.

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮.ೃ࿐

I teleport back to my 'home'
I mean it's not really my home.
It's hell!
I always get bossed around by my parents just because I was the next heir to the throne!
I had to do this and that, this and that. Super annoying!
I was about to go upstairs to my bedroom until I heard my dad's voice.
Oh no.

"RANBOO BELOVED!"

Oh god Tallula snitched on me again.
This is why I hate her so much.
She would tell MY parents on any negative actions that I made and this is a very good example of it.
There is a reason why I did that!

"RANBOO BELOVED YOU BETTER GIVE AND EXPLANATION ON WHY YOU LEFT HER IN A STATE LIKE THIS!"

Ugh here we go again.
I signed and spoke.

"She's fighting with another person and I just couldn't take it so I teleported aWAY FROM THAT MANIAC!"
"OI DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT TO YOUR FUTURE WIFE!"
"SHE WASN'T EVEN MY WIFE! YOU FORCED ME TO!"
"TO WHAT?"
"TO DATE HER!"

We all stood there in silence, I glanced at Tallula whose face went from a devil's smirk to a disappointing glare.
I know I shouldn't say that but I just couldn't take the pressure that I'm in right now.

"Look Ranboo, if you reject the throne then who is going to take the advantage to the throne now?"

Well let the ladies take in charge then.

"Get another heir then!"
"No Ranboo, we don't have any male heirs left, the only one we have is you! If you reject it unless if you have a son then he can take in charge but if he doesn't then whose going to continue the Beloveds now?!"
"Can't we just adopt?"
"No we need a blood-related son, not some adopted freak!"

Oh wow, he really just said that.

"So I suggest you take the throne and have a male heir or the Beloveds is going to be put on an end"
"Well why can't the women just take the throne then!"
"NO WOMEN CAN'T TAKE THE THRONE, THEY'RE TOO WEAK"

Silence again, this is just ridiculous.

"MOM, DAD!"

All of us turned around to see Fiona with a terrified look.

"I need to borrow Ranboo real quick please!"
"Whatever take him"

She took my wrist and dragged me and went inside my room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮
ꕤHis Majesty is back from hiatus, Yay!

1041 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→