𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓗𝓲𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓮𝓻..

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
୨⎯ "𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 " ⎯୧
I woked up 5 hours later after the ball.
I lay here for a few minutes thinking what shall I do for the day since we have no important events coming up that we need to worry about.

I'm planning to go to that cafe that I saw around Snowchester.
Apparently it's a good place to relax and I need to relax after a long night at the ball.
I got out from my bed and went to the bathroom to do my usual morning routine.

*ೃ༄𝓕𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 .ೃ࿐
I got out from the bathroom with a towel around my waist and one resting on my shoulders and saw my clothes that I'm about to wear for my day, seems like the maids know that I'm going out for a moment.

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 .ೃ࿐
I looked in the mirror to check if I'm satisfied with the outfit.
A pretty simple outfit, a white blouse with a coffee coloured vest, black pants and shoes.
I look fabulous as always and time to go and eat breakfast, get my coat and go.

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 .ೃ࿐
After I ate I told dad that I'm going out for a while, no worries he's alright with it.
I got my coat from the hanger, wooly hat and gloves.

"See ya dad!"
"See ya son!"

I went out of the castle and make my legs walk to my destination.

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓯𝓮 .ೃ࿐
I arrived to my destination.
The cafe called 'The Manifold bros' dumb name you call it but it's the place that you can relax.

I walked in the Manifold bros cafe and loads of people were here surprisingly!
I sat on the stool in front of the counter and saw a bald man standing on the opposite side of the counter from me.

"Oh your majesty! Are you here to chill or getting a order?"
"To chill"
"Alright call me or Josh if you need anything!"

He seems nice, no wonder why citizens come here every now and then.

"Hey Jack!"
"Hey Josh! How are you?"
"I'm good and oh your majesty I didn't expect you to be here!"
"He's just here to relax for a moment"
"Alright!"

I assume they're the owners of the cafe.
Both of the tags has 'Manifold' on the uniform.
I was just sitting here for a few minutes until I saw a tall as figure walking with another tall ass figure.
They stepped into the door to clearly see that guy again!
But with a girl.
He first spotted me in here and we're staring at eachother for a second and then he's been pulled away by that woman.

"Hey tall fellas how may I help you?"
"Can we have seats of two please me and my boyfriend are on a date"
"Sure I'll lead you there!"

Boyfriend. BOYFRIEND!
I didn't know he had a girlfriend! Thats just bullshit, I mean I wish that was me and him on a date, oh wait, OH NO I DID NOT THINK OF THAT JUST NOW.
That's just so wrong, he has a fucking girlfriend and I don't stand a chance with him.
Well maybe becuase I don't like him romantically!

"Hey your majesty"

I turned around to look at Jack.

"Wanna discuss outside? Your not in trouble or anything"

Should I trust him though, I literally just met him today!
I mean he seems like a nice type of guy so I guess he won't tell anyone including his brother.

"Uhm sure?"
"Alright come into my office"

He lifted up the whatever that was and opened the other one to let me in and close it back again and lock it.
Opened the door and went upstairs and opened the door with the 'Jack Mainfold's office' sign on it and walked in.

"Take a seat your majesty and I'll be there after I locked the door"

I sat down on the seat to my right and shortly Jack came and sat on the opposite side infront of me.

"So uhm you look a bit y'know jealous or bothered about the two couples"

No I'm not jealous or bothered, I'm BOTH

"Uhm no I'm just a bit bothered that he didn't tell me that he has a girlfriend"
"Wait you know him?"
"Yeah"
"Lemme guess at the ball?"
"Yeah"
"Oh maybe he just wanted to be secretive about it you don't really need to know everything about his life"
"Mhm"

Of course that was a lie. I am VERY jealous and pretty bothered that he has a girlfriend.
No lies she's quite pretty anyways that's probably why he dating her.
Now I said it, it makes me even more insecure now.

"Hey sorry to bother you but you look sad are you really sure your alright your majesty?"
"Oh yeah I'm fine I just thinking about stuff"
"Alright so are you about to leave or are you still going to stay"
"I mean I kinda wanna leave for now"
"Ok it's fine your majesty I'll go and open the doors for you"
"Ok and by the way please don't call me that just call me Tubbo"
"Alright Tubbo"

A few minutes later, I got out from the cafe and to be honest I still couldn't believe that he has a girlfriend but he's probably straight and will definitely not fall for a guy like me. Plus they look cute together I guess..
But I don't know.
Do I really feel jealous about that weird ass guy, oh no don't tell me that I have a feelings for that guy.
I have to snap out of it and not think about that weirdo.
Who even likes him anyway!
Me? No!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
974 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 →