𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁: 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂

𝙱𝚃𝚆: 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
- ',𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭-𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥 ꒱ ↷
*ೃ༄𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.ೃ࿐
3 days past, it's time for Tubbo's live to be taken.
Ranboo, Fiona and his parents stoof out from the crowds of endermens and womens, everyone minding their own buisness, people talking in their own language.
The mic created a screech, turning everyones attention to the King.

"⌰⏃⎅⟟⟒⌇ ⏃⋏⎅ ☌⟒⋏⏁⌰⟒⋔⟒⋏! ⌰⟟⌇⏁⟒⋏ ⎍⌿! ⏁⍜⎅⏃⊬ ⟟ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⏃ ⎐⟒⍀⊬ ⏁⟒⍀⍀⟟⏚⌰⟒ ⋏⟒⍙⌇" (Ladies and Gentlemen! Listen up! Today I have a very terrible news)

People looked curious, wondering the first time in a while since they had an execution.

"☌⎍⏃⍀⎅⌇! ⏚⍀⟟⋏☌ ⊑⟟⋔ ⎅⍜⍙⋏!" (Guards! Bring him down!)

Two paires of guards appeared with a boy been tied up with a rope.

"⏃⌇ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⟒⟒, ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⏚⍜⊬ ⏁⎍⍀⋏ ⍜⎍⍀ ⌇⍜⋏ ☌⏃⊬! ⊑⟒ ⌇⊑⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⏚⟒ ⌿⎍⋏⟟⌇⊑⟒⎅ ⎎⍜⍀ ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⊑⟒ ⎅⟟⎅!" (As you see, This boy turn our son gay! He should be punished for what he did!)

Crowds cheered whilst only a few looked confused as well as being worried.

"⍙⊑⏃⏁'⌇ ⏃ ⌇⎍⟟⏁⏃⏚⌰⟒ ⌿⎍⋏⟟⌇⊑⋔⟒⋏⏁ ⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⊑⍜⋏⟒⊬?" (What's a suitable punishment do you think honey?)
"⊑⍜⍙ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⏃⋏ ⟒⌖⟒☊⎍⏁⟟⍜⋏?" (How about an execution?)
"⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⏃ ⍙⍜⋏⎅⟒⍀⎎⎍⌰ ⟟⎅⟒⏃!" (What a wonderful idea!)

Crowds cheered once more, very disappointing if you can ask me.
The boy being dragged to the guillotine (where you get the head chopped off) and harshly placed his head on the gap where the head should be.
Ranboo couldn't help but look away as he doesn't want to see a sight of the light of his life being treated very horribly by the crowds and even the ender royals.

"Now any final words?"
"FUCK OFF THAT'S THE MOST STUPIDEST CRIME THAT I'VE EVER BEEN IN, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!"
"☌⎍⏃⍀⎅⌇! ⟒⌖⟒☊⎍⏁⟒ ⊑⟟⋔." (Guards! Execute him.)

One pair of guard pulls the rope ready to release and the other stands there watching, Ranboo thought this is the end of his happiness or not?
The rope was about to release but got interrupted as the very bright looking thing rapidly rushed directly towards blinding everyone, the rope has been released but barely landed the boy's neck and everything turned black, very pitched black.

*ೃ༄𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻.ೃ࿐
Just an hour past, Ranboo wakes up first, he was first confused to why he's in the Overworld again.
Hit his relization, Jean is dead.
The ender dragon was finally gone, forever and he wouldn't have to be stuck in that castle ever again, instead he has Tubbo.
Laying on his chest, currently nesting.
Ranboo is so gleeful that Tubbo is alive and well, though the torture that he had to go through for 5 days. He's back.
He doesn't have to follow stupid rules given by his parents, he has Tuboo all to himself.
Tubbo fluttered his eyes open and both their eyes met.

"Ranboo?"
"Mhm."
"I'm not dead am I?"
"Your not."
"Am I?"
"Your really not."

Tubbo touched his face then Ranboos, someones footsteps coming behind them.

"Tubbo is that the guy you like?"

Tubbo jumped. He is back with his father after couple of days of being kidnapped.

"DAD!"
"Yep it's me"
"YO BIG MAN IS THAT YOU?!" Tommy entered out of nowhere
"Of course it's me you idiot"
"TOMMY LOOK WHO I FOUND!" Niki peaking her head out behind Wilbur.
"Niki?"
"Hey Ranboo!"
"Hey how about let's all have a treat at mine, I wouldn't mind having vistitors over after beating the shit out of the dragon"

Everyone agreed and starting to head to the Snowchester palace, what a happy story for the two majesties, or should I say lovers?
What future could be for them two? Hope nothing bad.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼
ꕤHappy birthday to Georgenotfound! Let's hope he had a nice birthday, but anyways that's the end of this story and I hope you enjoy it, the next story will come up soon. (Hint: Romeo and Juliet)
ꕤAlso Ranboo's birthday is tomorrow so prepare for that!

609 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→