𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻:𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓮𝔁𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓭

𝙱𝚃𝚆: 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐), 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚛
⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 ࿐ྂ
"SO YOU AND THAT RANDOM GUY GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED?!" Tallula angrily spitting straight at my face.

At this point, I want to cry so hard and loud that it'll deathen her ears and bleed out.
But couldn't get a single tear out espeacially in front of that wh0re.

"RANBOO ANSWER ME! YOU JERK!"
"YES I DO! I WANTED TO SPEND EVERY MOMENT WITH HIM INSTEAD OF BEING IN INE ROOM WITH YOU, IS THAT ALL YOU WANT TO HEAR FROM ME?! TALLULA MEADOW!"

*Slap*

My cheek felt burning in pain after an unexpected slap.
I looked up and met eyes with Tallula, this time with raging tears and two pairs of eyes threatening me to be killed.

"Why does it have to be him? Why can't you just accept that your going to marry me! We could've be destined to be together R-Ranboo, we-"
"OH MY GOD CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE LIKE YOU, I WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE THAT I REALLY LOVE! How about you can go and find another rich man who proBABLY DOESN'T wANT TO DATE SOMEONE LIKE YO-"

*Painful scream*

I immediately ran down to where the scream came from, bust into that empty room that my parents told me not to go in and my eyes were imediately on Tubbo getting tortured by a guard and the worst of all is the fact that my parent were enjoying the damage they did to him.
I. am. enraged.

"This is a work of art don't you think darling?"
"Yea, I agree, don't you sweety?" Mom and dad turned their heads right at me. Smirking and not a good kind.
"Do you maybe want to carry on with this beautiful masterpiece-"
"NO! JUST STOP! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU!"
"Son it's for your own goo-"
"FOR MY OWN GOOD! DAD SERIOUSLY! HOW IS THAT FOR MY OWN GOOD?!"
"He turned you into a *f slur* you sho-"
"Your Majesty, lunch is served at the dining room!"
"Well why not leave it there, thank you for reminding Niki"
"No worries!"
"Guards! Leave him here we'll deal with him later-"
"Oh, don't worry, how about me and Ranboo clean up and you can catch up with lunch"
"Sounds nice, you do that and see you in lunch!"

Both of them left, glad that Niki came.

"Oh poor you! you shouldn't been treated like this! Ranboo you helping?"
"O-okay"

I'm really desperate to cry out but I can't be a wimp to anyone at the moment or they'll critizes me and not only that but it'll burn my face, but seeing Tubbo's state hurts me so much.
All burns, scars, bruises all over the smaller boy, clearly unconscious due to all the pain he got from that guard.

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓽 𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮.ೃ࿐
After Niki's done patching him up, she turned to me then to Tubbo with a gulity look drawn on her face.

"You seem to really be so in love with that boy, Ranboo"

Oh of course she knew that fact.
I may or not forgot that Fiona tells Niki my secrets, she is trustable y'know.

"Ran?"
"O-Oh uh. Yea."
"Hm. Y'know I've always wondered how you two met, you two seemed to be a cute couple."
"I-I u-uhm I-"
"Hey, it's alright you can don't have to"
"Uh it's alright I'll tell you"
"Well go on."

I told her all about me and Tubbo, how we met, our first kiss, me staying in one bed with him, cuddling all those good moments I had with him.

"Sounds wonderful, I'm glad you guys have some good moments before disaster happened."
"Mhm"

Then Niki went back what she was doing.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼
ꕤI'm starting to loose ideas again but don't worry I'm not discontinuing it (and just after Ranboo explained how both of them met, Tubbo woke up after being unconscious)

686 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→