𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓶

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
୨⎯ "𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥" ⎯୧
It's my bedtime and I'm currently putting on my jammies or whatever.
I layed down on my bed, get in my covers, turned off my lamp from my nightstand and sleep.

*ೃ༄𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸'𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶.ೃ࿐
I woke up to be surrounded by nothing but grass and a dark gloomy sky decorated by fluffy clouds and stars twinkling.
I life myself up, looking around my surroundings and wondering.
Why am I here?
When did I get here?
What am I doing here?
How the fuck did I end up here?
Lots of questions in my head that I can't even answer it myself, that's one reason why I have one brain and not four.
I keep walking from random directions.
To the left, to the left, to the right, to the right, forward, forward and forward.
Just fucking endless that my legs were already tired fromt his adventure but I mean what am I?
Dora the motherfucking explora?
I wandered through my thoughts until I bumped into someone.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOU BASTARD"
"Wow so rude of you Tubbo"

I looked up and holy fucking shit piss and cu- oh fuck I shouldn't been saying that but oh god it's Ranboo.
I just called him a bastard, oh shit.

"Oh uhh sorry"
"Nah it's alright but hey do you wanna sit somewhere?"
"Dude, we literally have nowhere to sit but the ground"
"We don't have to sit on the ground, turn around"

I turned around and bam, a whole ass tree in front of me and a swing with a two ropes attach both sides to the branch that just fit us two on the one swing perfectly.
We sat down on the swing, me on the left and him on the right.
We sat there in comfortable silence, watching the stars blinking right at us.

"So Tubbo, when are you going to wake up?"
"Hm? But I'm already awake"
"No I mean in reality"

His voice faded at the end of the word 'reality' along with my vision being blocked by blurriness and everything turned pitch black.

*ೃ༄𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭.ೃ࿐
I woke up on my bed with my clock ringing out loud into my ear drums, telling me to wake up like it thinks that I'm their child.
I sat up from my bed and harshly slapped my clock across the room and the ringing stopped.
Reminds me of that one bird from earlier that doesn't know it's directions that it hit it's beak onto the filled up ground.
I can't be bothered to get out of bed but that one dream from last night.
It was me and Ranboo and a date right? Sounds nice.
If I was a desperate bitch.
I lay back down on my bed until my sister kicked and door.
The fancy ass door unlatched and broke down

"LANI WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO TO MY BEDROOM DOOR?!"
"Uh sorry?"
"WELL IF YOU WOULD'VE KNOCKED, MAYBE YOU WOULD'VE NOT BEEN SUCH A SINGLE BITCH"
"HEY YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE YOUR SINGLE AS WELL"

We argued for a split second until my dad walked in.
Now my sister is in trouble now finally.

"Who broke that door down?"
"IT WAS LANI DAD"
"Well if someone didn't woke me up from you breaking that clock then I would've slept longer"
"Oh my god just go back to sleep it's only 5am and I'll get someone to fix that door"
"And the clock"
"Wait who flunged that clock?"
"Uhh"
"Oh god Tubbo don't tell me you broke it, you already broke 4 of your old ones"
"Well maybe I did"

My dad gave a disappointing look and walked over to check if the clock was really broken.

"Wow dad, you really got upset over a clock than my bedroom door having a break down by Lani's big ass foot"
"Erm dude my foot is not BFG"
"Well then how did you broke that door down then you arsehole"
"Because I'm strong and super duper buff"

Lani pulled her pyjama sleeves and flexing her non-existant muscles.

"God Tubbo just shut up, I literally have to get a 5th clock now, well done"
"Well can't you just fix it?"
"Well I can't because you broke it by knocking it across the room like what are you playing? Angry bird?"

Lani held back her laughter and dad left the room.

"Wow didn't know dad had comebacks"
"Oh god shut up!"
"Bye television head"

Bitch just called me a television head? Like what? does she like to watch my head do expressions?
Fucking creepy.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
782 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→