𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓐 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

𝚂&𝙱𝚃𝚆: 𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 ࿐ྂ
He made a friend?
As it like I'm his friend?
I've never made new friends from the End, Endermens and Enderladies usually bowed to me just because I'm a prince, thats it.

I've never made and actual friend who treats me as a being and not some royalty person who they have to worship.
I never want to be royalty in the first place, it's just too much work, I wish I could tell my parents that I don't want to rule the Kingdom but they're going to throw shame at me if I said that to them, besides Fiona is much older than me and she can be a good queen but of course my parents can't put her in a line-up for the throne just because she's a woman, really sexist I know.

My parents aren't the nicest people, they're sexist, homophobic people that you'll ever met and if you came out as a sexuality then you get executed and if a woman wears a suit and a man wears a dress or skirt, you'll be locked in a jail. Yes very disgusting people if you ask me.

I just don't get how endertizens can stand them, wearing something your not comfortable with, pretending to be straight and have a wife and kids. It's. just. annoying

My parents would brag about me having to rule the Kingdom, have a wife and kids. It happens very occasionally and it's just so unnecessary, it's not like anyone has to be perfect!

I kept on ranting through my head.
And ranting, and ranting, and ranting, until someone came out to the backyard.
Oh lord god no it's Tallula, she looks out of breath but I didn't care.
I attempted to speed walk past her but she stopped me by gripping my arm. I tried to get her hand of my arm but she wouldn't let go off me, does she have some sort off addiction on me or something.

"Ranboo why would you run away from me like that?"

That's one reason I don't like her, she's too whiny! and to add on to that she doesn't know what space means.

"Ranboo answer me!"
"I just want space"
"But you already have enough space from me why do you kee-"
"BECAUSE I WANT TO KEEP AWAY FROM CROWDS ALRIGHT DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT SPACE MEANS"
"WELL MAYBE IF YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR DISTANCE AWAY FROM ME FOR SO MANY TIME WE WOULD"VE BEEN A HAPPY MARRIED COUPLE"
"AND I DON'T TO GET MARRIED TO YOU"

The silence erupted as we stopped arguing, I can see the sadness of Tallula's face but I just couldn't take it anymore.
We stood there for about five minutes until the tears trickled from her eyes.

"Just you wait until my parents-in-law will say about this"

She rudely bumped her shoulder on mine, this is just ridiculous.

"Hey big man"

I turned around to see Tommy, my new friend.

"I heard your argument with your soon-to-be-wife well not really"

Great he heard my conversation with Tallula well argument.

"Wanna talk about it?"
"Sure I guess"

I told everything that happened between me and Tallula and also my parents.

"The Tallula person is such a snitch man"
"Mhm"
"TOMMY YOU FUCKER WHERE ARE YOU!"

We heard a familiar voice from afar.

"Wanna come into the ballroom with me? I mean we only had an hour left until it's over"
"Why not"
"Alright"

We both stood up and made our way to the ballroom.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
610 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 →