𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

𝚂𝚃𝚆:𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
୨⎯ "𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 " ⎯୧
*ೃ༄𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 .ೃ࿐
It's my daily routine now.
Wake up, morning routine, breakfast, going out and ect.
I'm currently walking up to the Manifold Cafe to visit Jack, we became friends since then.

"Welcome back Tubbo! How are ya?"
"I'm good"

I sat down on one of the stools near the counter and we started chatting for a while till more people came in the cafe.
I was good at first until I saw him again with that same girl and everyone was literally looking up at them, mostly because they we're pretty tall.

"Hey welcome back again tall fellas how may I help you for today!"
"Oh we're just here to relax!"
"Oh alright call me if you nee-"
"JACK HELP!"
"Oh my god uhm yeah I'll catch you up later just have a rest and yeah"

Jack opened the door to the kitchen and disappeared into the kitchen.
Me and Ranboo stared at eachother for a couple of seconds till that girl pulled him away from me to break eye contact.
Guess they're on a date again..

"Darling can we go to the Beatrue garden again?"

The Beatrue garden? That's where my dad told me about the other day.

"Uhm Darling? Why are you staring at that man right there?"
"Oh sorry he just looks familiar"

HE WAS STARING AT ME?
OH MY GOD THE VIOLATION TO MY LOVE LIFE! Oh wait I don't even have a love life and why did I even thought about that?

"Dear can I talk to that man real quick like outside-"
"OH MY GOD JOSH STOP THE FUCKING FIRE MATE WE DON'T WANNA DIE HERE"
"THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANNA BE A CHEF"
"YOU SIGNED UP TO BE CHEF!"
"NO I DID NOT YOU FORCED ME TOO EGG HEAD!"
"OH SHUT UP AND GET THE FIRE OUT"
*Smacked Jack's head*
"OW JOSH THAT'S MY HEAD"

Interesting..

"Tubbo can talk outside for a moment?"
"Uhm sure why no-"
*Another smack on Jack's head*
"DUDE AGAIN THAT'S MY PRECIOUS HEAD"
"What do you want me to do it again you egg man"
"NO AND PLUS THE CUSTOMERS ARE LITERALLY WAITING INSIFE OUR CAFE"
"Oh I forgot."
"Exactly!"
"Well stop screaming then"

We quickly walked out of the cafe and turned to our right so his girlfriend doesn't see us.
We stood there for about i don't know and don't know how to start a conversation. I couldn't take the awkward silence any longer so I spoke up.

"So uhm what do you wanna talk about"
"I- uhm so I wanna- er"

I can tell that he couldn't find his words to make a sentence, it sounds cute though..
WAIT OH FUCK SHIT PISS AND BARTENDER WHY DID I HAVE THOSE THOUGHTS NOW!
Like did he not go to school or something at least HOME SCHOOLING!

"So uhh do you know the girl that I was with earlier?"
"Yeah."
"Well uh-"
"So she's your girlfriend?"
"Uhm no but she was the girl that I was suppose to marry when my dad resigned"
"So not your girlfriend?"
"Nope certainly never I don't remember calling her my girlfriend she's even desperate to have me calling her a wife"
"Oh uh well sorry for misunderstanding stuff then"
"Oh it's fine by the way we have to go back into the cafe now she's probably going to think that I got kidnapped or something"
"Alright let's go back in then shall we?"
"Yeah."

We walked back to the cafe, my neck has been cramping from looking up at him like god damn he's tall as fuck.
As we walked in, this girl jumped at him and starts squealing on how much she misses him like girl he's literally been gone for a short amount of time and people were literally staring at them and some of them had a 'what the fuck woman keep it quiet will ya?' expression poor them, honestly a second hand embarrassment even Ranboo was embarrassed.

"YO WOMAN TURN IT DOWN A BIT WILL YA!"
"Oh sorry heh.."

Thank god some random person saved me from embarrassment from her existance, no wonder why she only had a non-existant relationship with air particles.
I went back to the spot that I sat on earlier and Ranboo and this girl left.

"Well uhm very interesting for me i guess"

I turned around to see Josh having both of his arms on the counter.

"Yeah sure"
"But hey what did you and that tall chopstick dude discussing about?"
"Pfft- Uhm so apparently they aren't dating and they're in an uh I don't know how to explain it but like some sort of an arrange marriage I guess? I don't know I tried my best"
"Wait so that tall chopstica girl that was pratically just squealing her own throat was just here for his money I guess? I mean they look rich"
"I perhaps so"
"Ok Josh motherfucking Manifold get to work"
"Oh fuck off Jack! anyways it's nice talking to you Tubbo!"
"Yep nice talking to you too"

And he disappeared into the kitchen.

"Well I'll have to go back now!"
"Alright see ya tomorrow Tubs!"
"Bye I'll sure am coming back tomorrow!"
"Yeah!"

We bid our goodbyes and I set off home and not gonna lie I really, really, REALLY wanna see Ranboo again without that woman that he's with.
Wait what am I thinking?! ugh..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮
ꕤSo this is probably pretty unnecessary but go and check out c41ty_ she makes amazing stories so go and check it out if you want!

942 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 →