𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂

⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 ࿐ྂ
*ೃ༄𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.ೃ࿐
"Ranboo dear! Your getting married!" Mom cheered.

I didn't know 3 weeks were this quick.
I hate the idea of getting married to a certain someone that I'm not even interested in.

"Ranboo?"
"Oh sorry, I just zoned out but what day do I get married?"
"Tomorrow sweetie, your going to marry the most wonderful girl you ever seen"
"Nice."
"Just nice? Oh come on don't tell me you doon't want to get married."
"Oh no mother, I am glad that I'm getting married to such a beautiful woman"
"Awh Ranboo! That's the most sweetest thing you said! I'm glad that we set you up with Tallula!"

And that sweetest thing I've said is a lie.
I don't wanna get married so soon.

"⍀⏃⋏⏚⟒⟒!" (Ranbee!)
"⍙⊑⏃⏁'⌇ ⎍⌿ ⋔⏃⏁⟒⍜?" (What's up Mateo?)
"⟟⌇ ⟟⏁ ⏁⍀⎍⟒ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ☌⟒⏁⏁⟟⋏☌ ⋔⏃⍀⍀⟟⟒⎅?" (Is it true that your getting married?)
"⍜⎎ ☊⍜⎍⍀⌇⟒ ⟟⏁ ⟟⌇!" (Of course it is!)
"⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⊑⟒ ⎎⍜⍀☌⟒⏁ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⋔⟒?" (Will he forget about me?)
"⏃⍙⊑ ⍜⎎ ☊⍜⎍⍀⌇⟒ ⋏⍜⏁ ⋔⏃⏁⏁⟟⟒, ⊑⟒'⌰⌰ ⌇⌿⟒⋏⎅ ⏃⌇ ⋔⎍☊⊑ ⏁⟟⋔⟒ ⏃⌇ ⊑⟒ ⎍⌇⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⋏⍜⍙ ⟟'⌰⌰ ⌰⟒⏃⎐⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍙⍜ ⏃⌰⍜⋏⟒ ⎎⍜⍀ ⋏⍜⍙" (Awh of course not Mattie, he'll spend as much time as he used to now I'll leave you two alone for now)

Mother closed the door behind her.
I looked back at Mateo and he looked pissed as heck

"Oh my god why do you have to marry her so soon Ran! This is so unfair, I don't want her as my sister-in-law."
"I know Mat but I have to, it's the part of the marriage."
"But why can't you just run away! Maybe if you do ran away then you wouldn't have to marry her and get more freedom and plus you can marry your dream girl in the Overworld! or I mean boy."

Wait. how does he know that I like boys? Oh no. Now Mateo is going to hate me.

"Uh- uhm Mateo, how did you find out that I like boys."
"Well a while ago, I heard you and Fiona were dicussing something in the other room, I was curious but attempted to held it back but curiosity got the best of me, so I eavesdropped on you guys conversation and I think it's some guy called Tubbo! But I mean I don't know who the heck he is so. But it's not like I hate you for liking boys though! I still love you like a brother!"

I've been lefted speechless.
I mean I'm glad that he supports me for liking boys but I'm a bit disappointed that he eavesdropped on mine and Fiona's conversation.

"M-Mateo, I'm glad you support me for liking a same gender but just don't eavesdrop next time!"
"Okay but it's night time now so, wait. Do you wanna go to the portal?"

Mateo whispered at the end of the sentence, but is he going to inform Fiona about it.

"Oh and don't worry I'll inform it to Fiona and make sure she keeps it a secret! I mean she would anyways."
"Uhm sure!"
"Okay let's go, our parents should be sleeping but first take stuff you need and no worries I'll help!"

We took everything I need, such as my clothes, hygiene and my memory book, the most important thing.

"Everything is done! Let's go Ran!"

I nodded and followed Mateo.

*ೃ༄𝓣𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶.ೃ࿐
We made it to the portal room without any noises

"Here Ranboo, you can go now! Hope you enjoy your new life at the Overworld!"
"I'll sure do"

We gave eachother our last hug before I enter myself to the portal room.

*ೃ༄𝓐𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭, 𝓢𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻.ೃ࿐
I slowly flickered my eyes open and feel the cold breeze through my hair, I didn't know Snowchester is that cold! But hey at least I'm free.

I wander around to find shelter, I'm starting to slow down a bit for walking and I couldn't find a good shelter.
I've seen houses made out of obvious chestnut brown wood, my legs felt wobbly as I kept walking until I couldn't walk anymore.
I kept walking and walking, desperate for shelter until I flopped onto the ground shivering.
I'm about to faint soon, as i was shivering to death, I saw a figure with no hair coming out of the door and that's when my eyes fluttered closed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
╰┈➤𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮
ꕤUploaded another chapter on the same day, wow

713 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮→