Angels Can Be Bad

"Show him the real you." Celeste heard Shinsou say from behind her.

She took a deep breath and took a step forward when she heard his voice from outside. "HEARD YOUR PRINCESS WAS HOT! WHERE IS SHE?!"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. She mentally screamed. You know what fuck this. Im gonna do it, I'm too tired of having to deal with this shit.

"Oh god, I'm going insane." The arena echoed through the speakers as Celeste stepped out into the field. "Chasing after you, please don't leave me. I see your heart watching away, Aaaayyyyee. And that's how you left me in the cold."

She made almost deadly eye contact with the cocky, obnoxious boy and continued singing.

"It's pitiful, how you let me lose. You better run, better run. Your time is out, nothing you can do, better run better run." Monoma started charging towards her with a large fist and her silvery hair flew up.

"I can't remember when you hurt me so bad. But now the tables turn, apocalypse is coming. I can't remember when you left me so sad."

Her blood colored eyes opened and stared at the boy as he approached her.

"But in the end I learned it rains in hell, and angels could be bad."

Celeste snapped her fingers and she was encased in a fire and Monoma jumped away.

"Ha! Your defense is to burn yourself? Weak 1-A loser!" He cackled. "What, too scared to fight? I'll make you come out!" He said as he clapped his too oversized hands together , creating a large breeze that blew away the fire.

As soon as it was out, Celeste stood there again but in a different outfit. She was in a short black dress with gold and red embroidery and a slit cut out at her chest. She had a small crown on and her hair was half up.

"You said you wanted a princess right? Reveal!"

Her wings, tail, halo and horns appeared as her bi colored eyes returned and she refocused her gaze.

"Well sorry to disappoint, I'm the future Pro, Enigma!"

Monoma screamed in anger and charged at her with another quirk. He was fully metal and ready to knock her out but she simply stood firm and held her hand out.

"Pathetic loser!"

"Hellfire."

Celeste snapped her fingers and Monoma was engulfed in pure red flames.

"Now, Crystalize." Her flames hardened into what looked like a see through glass as Monoma was stuck inside, unconscious.

"Celeste Griffin has won the round!" Present Mic announced through the speaker as the crowd cheered.

Celeste walked back into the locker room and grabbed her cloak from the bench as her classmates began to swarm her.

She felt a hand pull her away as she saw a flash of purple.

"Toshi?"

"Come on!" He said, as they busted away from the crowd.

Eventually they paused and caught their breaths. Shinsou looked at her and smiled.

"You did great."

"Thanks Toshi."

Celeste sat down next to him and contently rested her head on his shoulder.

A loud bang sounded from the arena as people went back to watch that had occurred to make that noise. Celeste was content just resting when Mina pulled her arm.

"Girl... I think you need to see this." She said.

Celeste walked over to the little viewing window swarmed with people and looked through it.

Shit.

A person in a long white coat was standing in the arena, screaming for someone. Pros we're trying to apprehend him but he seemed unbeatable.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

Celeste quickly turned and snapped her fingers, changing into her hero suit. She bolted out the arena door, despite all of the yelling.

"Right here."

"Ah... your Majesty, what a pleasure." He said slyly, bowing.

Celeste gazed up towards the announcers chair where she saw Midnight, Aizawa and Present Mic and lowered her head.

"What do you want, Gluttony?"

"Why are you hiding Princess? Oh! Do these people not know who you really are? The one who is going to take everything we've worked so hard for! The one that's going to destroy an entire island's way of being!"

"You only say that because you are among the rich and privileged! The poor need this change!" Celeste spat back, fangs bearing.

"Well your HIGHNESS, let me ask you. What would happen here if they found out who you really were? Would they experiment on you? Would you be jailed? Would they see you for the monster you really are?" He stated with a sly smirk.

"I am not a monster..."

"You're one of us aren't you?! All of us are monsters! It's in our blood!"

"The only thing in my blood is royalty, not evil!"

"Tell that to the hundreds of lives you've taken from your own people!" Gluttony said loudly as the crowd gasped.

Celeste looked at the ground and clenched her fists.

"You know DAMN WELL, that those deaths are not on my head, they are on yours! This democracy is what is best for the people , not only the rich! It is you in the opposition that brought the war to the people!"

"But it is the crown that started the war."

"We started peace!"

"You want to change what made our home a home! And open it to more people who will simply come to the realization that we made all those years ago!" He sneered, opening his large monstrous mouth and running towards her.

Celeste gazed at the man and her eyes turned pitch black, erasing her pupils. She flew into the air and muttered to herself as she blasted the man repeatedly with a light and fire swirl.

"I'M A SIN YOUNG ONE, HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING!"

"Light walker!"

A large bright arm emerged from the depths in the ground and reached for the man who simply devoured the limb. Celeste landed quickly and slammed her arms on the ground, one of them cutting open.

"BLOOD PRISM!"

a large dark red crystal surrounded the man as the arena was rushed by pros to apprehend him.

"Dig up the crystal, he won't be breaking free anytime soon." She stated simply, walking back into the waiting area.