Medusa

"What do you want, Medusa?" Celeste seethed.

"Your throne."

"How about no."

The green girl lunged at her, baring her fangs and Celeste snapped her fingers, encasing the girl in a large golden bubble, just as she had done with Bakugou.

"Those tricks are getting old, your HIGHNESS!" She cried, popping the bubble with a long scaly nail and attacking once more. Medusa had two withered wings on her back that were keeping her afloat in the battle.

Celeste dodged the girl again and grabbed her arm.

"HELLFIRE!"

The girl's arm lit aflame and the snake girl cried in pain and then laughed at her acting.

"You can do better than that! Or is that something else you can't do? You're so weak you can't even use your power to its full extent!" Medusa cackled.

The two failed to realize that All Might had burst in to fight another villain and that they were attracting the attention of more and more people.

"Celeste!"

The girl heard a cry from below her and looked to see who it was. Shinsou stood below her and she froze as she saw a villain smack him on the head with a bat.

"SHINSOU!"

"Is that your little boyfriend, princess? Well? Are you going to save him? Or is he just another servant?" Medusa cackled.

Celeste's eyes flickered for a moment and then she started diving towards the boy.

She blasted the villain with fire and picked the boy up. She didn't notice the snake girl had followed her.

Shinsou started to regain consciousness and he yelled, "CELESTE BEHIND YOU!"

The snake girl sank her fangs into Celeste's arm and she cried in pain.

"AHHH!" the girl screamed prying the snake from her prey.

"You're done for Princess, in 3 hours you'll be dead! The throne is mine for the taking!" Medusa yelled.