Appearances

"So what you said earlier. About bad experiences... did people ever think you'd be a villain?" Shinsou asked Celeste slowly to not frighten her.

"Y-yea... mainly it was my appearance that scared people. I mean look at me, not exactly normal am I ? So I opted to keep a more human form, hidden-" she demonstrated as her features melted away. "But since I can't use my quirk without revealing myself I was just deemed quirkless after I moved until I got into U.A."

"Wow... something similar happened to me... so if you ever need to talk about anything I'm here." He replied.

"T-thank you Shinsou."

"No problem."

Another month passed until they were told they would be going to the USJ, a large practice arena in U.A, specially for rescue training. During that month, Celeste with the help of Shinsou had started to become more open, getting closer to what was later deemed: the Bakusquad and her other classmates. They met up with a pro hero, Thirteen who was going to assist them in rescue training. Class 1-A walked into the arena and the doors locked with a CLANK.

A large portal opened in the middle of the arena and a swarm of villains flooded out. Thirteen and Aizawa immediately stepped in but the portal villain engulfed half of the class in an instant. Out of instinct before they were engulfed Celeste had clutched onto Shinsou's arm tightly. Before they were engulfed, Shinsou pushed the girl out of the way of the portal and into Mina, who too fell out of the portal's reach.

"GUYS!" The alien girl cried, reaching for Denki's hand.

"We'll be ok." Shinsou said calmly, although inside he was concerned.

Celeste looked around at the remaining students.

"Iida! I'm going to look for the others and make sure they're ok!" She cried releasing her quirk and flying into the air, her small white wings growing larger.

The class rep nodded as she flew off. She scoured below her, counting her classmates who were reappearing around the arena when she heard a loud noise. She turned around to see another girl, dressed in black heading straight towards her.

No, no, no! Not now! She mentally dejected, dodging the girl.

"Hello Princess." The scaly girl said.