Deafening Love

From the commotion on the other side of the wall, the girls could assume after the young boy could fell, Midoruya caught him.

They sighed in relief and went back to relaxing in the depths of steamy waters. Celeste fell asleep that night with thoughts plaguing her mind and horrors haunting her psyche. The bags under her eyes were so defined the next morning she opted to keep her hood up to cover the sight and avoid concern. Their homeroom teacher began to separate the class to work on enhancing their quirks effectively.

"Celeste and Shinsou you're together. Shinsou needs to work on controlling a mental and physical plane at once and you need more control." Aizawa said, motioning them to go into the secluded forest area.

"Come on Shinsou..." the girl said quietly. Shinsou's heart throbbed at his name and he walked behind her.

"Cel I-"

"Shut up. Let's just do this." She replied, sitting on the ground in a meditative cross and activating her quirk. "Reveal."

Shinsou's eyes widened. Her skin had gotten grayer and she looked like she hadn't slept in days. Her tail and wings were drooped and exhausted, yet her face held the same blank stare.

"What's your name?"

"Celest-"she entered the familiar haze of his quirk and found herself in the mental plane.

"Celeste I- are you ok?"

"Fine. Let's just get this over with." She said. "Try to get out of the chains."

"First. Tell me what's wrong." He commanded. "Why do you look so tired."

Celeste felt her head throb as she tried to fight his control but eventually her physical and mental plane started talking since she was in a weakened state.

"You hate me. I've been trying to stay at the palace more to not be in my dorm room, I haven't slept in a week, the opposition took one of the provinces and I haven't gotten it back, I've been quirk frizzy and I'm a useless hero and crown princess be a use I can't even keep my emotions in check." She spewed almost with no hesitation. Shinsou broke his control immediately and hugged the girl tightly. He ignored her attempts to push him off or hit him away and instead put his hand on her head and held her closer with each strike.

Eventually, Celeste realized he wasn't going to let go and simply cried into his chest until she ran out of tears.

"Celeste, I was trying to be sarcastic with Monoma, I would never even CONSIDER thinking those things about you. You are amazing in every way. I love you Kitty."

Celeste's eyes widened and she looked at the boy with wide teary eyes and shook her head.

"Y-you do?...but you can't...it's not- I-"

"I love you Celeste."

"Are you sure? Are you sure you don't regret it? Regret me?"

"Of course not, your the best thing that could have happened to me."

She hugged the boy tightly and didn't let go.

"I love you too Toshi..." she said almost in a whisper, causing the boy to release his hold on her and look her in the eyes.

"Really?"

"Y-yea." She said with a smile, wiping her tears. "I really do."

Shinsou paused for a moment and then smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close. He bent down a little and tilted her chin up to him and quickly placed a kiss on her lips.

"Are you mine now Princess?"

"Do you want me to be?"

"Yes."

"All yours."

"Good."

He kissed her again and they stayed in the forest area, training and talking until a teacher came to get them for dinner.

"Hahaha! Look!" She said to Mina as she wiggled the fires cooking their meals. "Dancing hellfire!"

"Cool!"

"That's my girl." Shinsou said, hugging her with one arm and resting his head on hers.

"Wait... you two are good now? AND DATING?!" The alien girl screeched.

Celeste gave her a blank stare and reached up to cover Shinsou's ears.

"Yes."

The confirmation slipped through her mouth and the pink girl screamed loudly in excitement.

"UGH RACCOON EYES, WHAT THE HELL, YOU TRYING TO MAKE US ALL DEAF?!" Bakugou yelled. He was angrily chopping carrots, next to a slightly terrified Ochako.

"Sorry bakuhoe!" She shouted back, turning back to the couple. "Do you want to tell the others? Or on the DL?"

The two looked at each other and smiled, coming to an agreement.

"DL for now, I mean they'll find out eventually." Celeste responded. "And we won't hide it, when it happens, it'll happen."

Shinsou nuzzled his face into her hair happily and ruffled her hair with a soft exhale.

"Love her." He mumbled, making the girl blush.