Envy

He was obviously not ready for this one as when the girl appeared in the crowd of heroes and dignitaries in a deep burgundy floor length dress with jewels and lace adorning the fabric. She held her self in such confidence and respect she could have been mistaken for an adult easily. 

She was talking with what looked like some kind of government official and All Might about something serious as it seemed her face was down. The government official looked surprised at her and Shinsou could make out the words "Are you sure?", coming from his lips. Celeste was nodding and expressing with her hands until All Might was called away from the conversation, taking the three away from their chat. She spotted the purplette and walked over to him with a smile.

"You okay?"

"Course Toshi, why don't you take me to the others?" She said, offering her arm. He extended his hand and bowed, taking her to the table they had chosen for their classmates to gather at. The lights began to flicker and the teens were quick to react to the power surge. It was odd for such a malfunction to occur in a secure island. Celeste felt her tattoo warm and put a hand on her chest.

"Toshi... something is wrong, be ready."

Just as she finished her last syllable, the wall exploded revealing a group of villains.

"Envy...are you kidding me?! One night! One normal night!"

The heroes were quickly put into quirk-stopping cuffs and tied down to the ground as a scientist, a friend of All Mights it seemed, was taken hostage. Celeste struggled against the men holding her and was brought to a green haired woman, with nails sharp enough to cut paper.

"Sup Princess."

"Envy, is it your turn to fight me? Did Pride finally let you out of your sewer to crash a party?"

"Your one to talk, aren't you a student? Why are you our partying? Very irresponsible princess."

Celeste grumbled and pulled her arm away from one of the men.

"Are we going to banter all night or actually fight, because I'm getting bored."

"If you insist-" Envy set off a blast to the girls chest and Celeste popped out her devil tail and horns.

"Ugh...I hate your quirk..." Nausea overcame her body and she swayed as the vertigo slammed into her like a truck. Envy's quirk disabled her opponents by making the rooms spin and nauseous feelings overcome the victims body. "Purification."