Physical Exam

Written exams were complete, now the physical exam was underway. The class changed into their hero outfits and went out into one of the training arenas. All of their teachers were present, which Celeste thought was odd because she had heard rumors that they were going to be fighting robots, like at the entrance exam. Principal Nezu popped out of their homeroom teacher's scarf and explained that due to the newer circumstances with league of villains and new generations, they were going to go against the teachers. Aizawa went on to assign pairs to each teacher, calling out names.

"Celeste and Shinsou, your going against Endeavor; Bakugou and Midoriya, All Might, Todoroki and-"

She spaced out until Shinsou tapped her on the shoulder and walked with her to a viewing area with Recovery girl.

"Toshi we're paired together!"

"As much as I love the odds, we're against Endeavor."

"We're dead."

"We need a plan."

They strategized until they were summoned by Aizawa's voice on the loudspeaker. They went into a flatgrounds arena that had little cover and a sandy ground, making it difficult to set things on fire or for Shinsou to use his capture weapon.

They faced down the flaming Heron that stood brick faced before them. The sand under his feet was slowly shimmering and boiling into glass, making a gulp fal down Celeste's throat.

The starting siren wailed, beginning their test and the teenage pair went into their fighting stances.

Shinsou saw a large flame spark up on the pro's hands. He realized what he was planning and dove towards Celeste as a spew of flame left from his hand. They dodged and she shielded them with a light bubble.

"Hellfire snakes!" Two large serpents made of fire appeared and started to twist around Endeavor. The two flames crashed against him as they battled for control against the pro's own fire.

"Blinding...light!" Celeste let a small orb of light appear in another hand and tossed it at Endeavor as it created a flash grenade effect. He stepped back and angrily flared up his hands. He sent a wave of flame towards the girl, which she took head on. Shinsou bit his tongue watching the girl emerge unscathed through the fire, he wasn't used to the fear in his gut wrenching for her safety

"Ultimate move: Blood Prism Grenade!"

She dropped a small ball at the Pro's feet, jumping back as it exploded and wrapped around his feet.

"Hitoshi! Now!"

The purple haired boy quickly snapped the cuff on the Pro and the buzzer rang to signify their passing.

"Yaaa! We did it!" Celeste cried, hugging the boy, pulling away when he cringed in pain from his burns.