Bubble Boom

"OI DEKU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bakugou bellowed. Celeste felt goosebumps rush through her arms as the loud stomping approached them. She put her head down and simply braced for the noise to come.

"EYE BAGS OVER HERE LOOKS FUCKING EXHAUSTED JUST LISTENING TO YOU!"

"B-but Kacchan I-"

The fighting continued until she noticed the blondes hands start to spark up. She looked around her and realized no one else had noticed they were going to be charred. Celeste sighed and mentally prepared herself to create a barrier around the boy to contain the explosion.

"Yo, Bakugou right?"

"What's it to you extra-"

The boy went silent and a dazed look set into his eyes, his gaze resting on Shinsou.

"Go to your seat and stop arguing with Midoriya. You're being annoying."

The boy obeyed and continued to work with a dazed look until his expression of anger returned.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" He yelled. Shinsou simply ignored him and turned back to the green haired boy.

"My quirk is mind control that's all you need to know." He said simply as Midoriya scurried back to his seat with his new found information for his notebook.

Celeste sighed as she knew the broccoli boy could be overwhelming with his questions as she was still now the only one in the class he didn't know the quirk of.

Bakugou continued to yell despite the soothing actions of his best friend Kirishima and the class rep Iida. His hands began to spark up again and Celeste's eyes widened.

She kept her eyes fixed on the boy and whispered to herself, "Light Bubble." As her original fisted hand opened, letting out a small sphere that grew as it surrounded the explosive boy. A loud Boom went off from inside the bubble and the dust cleared, revealing an unharmed Bakugou.