Chapter 10 (Status)

Max was training his body, surprisingly he Leveled up just by doing that? 

Level: ??? 

Agility: Infinite

Speed: Infinite

Strength: Infinite

Abilities

Speed of light Level infinite, Creating Level ???, Laser blaster Level SSS, 

Eye of sight Level SSS, Foreseeing Level Mythical.

Then Artemis came

Artemis: Umm.. Max? 

Max: yes? 

Artemis: The God's wish to summon you at noon. 

*clang* 

Max: what. he said as he widened his eyes

Artemis: they were impressed with your performance yesterday and wishes to summon you for a deal.  

Max: what deal? 

Artemis: I don't know what deal either. So you better be on your best behavior and best outfit, Be ready till noon. 

Max: okay. 

Anya: that's what you get. 

Max: shut up. 

at noon 

Art not mine ( This is what he looks like and he is also carrying a sword because that is much more normal for Greeks and he is wearing a mask) 

Max: Not bad this fit's me so well. and also a sword this sword is much better. let's see what this is. *summons system*

Blaze 

Stronger than any metal in the Universe, created by the Universe's creator herself and move's swiftly according to the owners will. 

Attack: Infinite 

Agility: infinite

Speed: infinite 

Strength: Infinite

Duration of attack's: infinite 

Max: wow, there are two more gifts too. 

Anya: they are provided by you from the universe herself, for you to survive of course. 

Max: I wonder Why she Gave me this . 

Artemis: come on down max! we have to go, it's just gonna be real quick. 

Max: okay let's go. 

Olympus 3 hours ago 

Hera: so what are we gonna do with him? 

Apollo: I mean the snacks are good, so I agree with him being our servant. 

Aphrodite: were going to let him do all that. 

Apollo: yes. 

Every God: You're only interested in food. 

Athena: what about we assign him to be our Guardian. 

Artemis: I agree. 

Hera: wait wait wait. how are we sure he's strong enough to be our Guardian? 

Ares: how about I fight him. he said mockingly and smirking 

Artemis:=--= yeah  he's gonna end up dead. 

Hermes: how about we stop unless he says so, I mean He's a mortal after all. he's gonna be scare so bad. 

Zeus: then it is decided, Max and Ares shall have a fight, whether he is worthy to be our Guardian. 

All God's: yes! 

Present 

 Max: hey Artemis's why is it- Artemis? 

then something opened, I then went towards it and into the outside

Is this an Arena!? 

Zeus: Welcome Max you were chosen to become our Guardian, but we will test you if you are worthy or not. For you to acknowledge you as our Guardian of God's, you must pass this one test, defeat Ares and you shall be known by us. 

Ares then was ready on the other side, 

Max's mind: Shit. 

Ares was going to attack until Max saw his moves and quickly doges it, Ares was shocked but didn't let that slide. He then tried to attack him again but this time with his powers. 

Artemis: Ares that's not allowed!? 

Ares only smirked thinking he won but little did he know Max wasn't there. he appeared behind Ares and knocked him out in one strike using his hand, his hand hit the nape of Ares. 

The God's they were in shock, how can a mortal possibly defeat a living God. then Zeus stood up and said.

Zeus: I hereby declare Max Lopez the Guardian of God's. 

and the God's applaud and Max was astonished by his abilities he earned through training.

Not knowing someone form the Universe is proud of him

???: I am proud of you, My Love. the time will come when we meet again. 

The End 

Finally done with this story ( Just Joking) so did you like it?