Chapter 33 Did I do something wrong?

she pins you to the wall, being the seductive being she was, she caress your chest. Fei looks at you seductively trying to allure you. but you pushed her away/

Max: I'm not the type to sleep around with women I don't know that well.

you left Fei stunned, you walked out of her chambers. then your face erupted in a blushing mess behind the mask, that was unexpected. not even your ex and you did 'it'.

Anya: WHAT WAS THAT!?

Max's mind: oh don't even start now, she's a Queen. she might have other intentions, never underestimate a woman, especially if she's a Queen.

you went back to your room and you found Addain waiting for you, she had bandage around her arm. you checked if she was not severely injured. she smiled at the gesture, she found you different from other mermen. She started to get attached to you.

Max: how did my very own disciple get injured when I trained her so much.

She looked down ashamed, you smiled softly behind the masked and ruffle her hair (it's underwater so it's floating a bit) she looks up to you as you laugh.

Max: I don't expect much, don't push yourself too hard.

Addain: can I stay here for the night? If it's not too heavy of a burden.

Max: sure, I'll sleep on the couch.

Anya: if it were grown women, you would sleep beside them.

Max's mind: oh please, that was forced LABOR. Technically not, but I had to. Comfort you know.

Anya: uh huh.

Addain: can I hold your hand while I sleep, please

Max: *sighs* fine, only for tonight. then you go back to your parents.

Addain smiled and held your hand, which was a bigger than hers. your hand was rough yet gentle when holding her hand, she felt a sense of comfort.

Max: Good night Addain.

Addain: good night sensei.

The next day. . .

You were waken up by a ding from your system

System: new task recieved: leave in a week and steal the trident of Poseidon.

it took you a minute before you widened your eyes.

Anya: oh this one is difficult I see.

you pressed on where it is, it's in Tartarus. why. . . just why, you wondered.

Addain woke up and rubbed her eyes then yawned.

Addain: what's wrong sensei?

Max: n-nothing, just a bit shocked from a letter.

Addain: what kind of letter?

Max: don't be nosy, it's not good to be always nosy because it might put you in a tight spot that you cannot evade.

Addain nodded as you are still recovering from the shock, going to tartarus. one that is feared by even the Gods themselves.

Amphitrite comes in and hugs you, leaving Addain in shock.

Addain: w-what're you doing to my sensei!?

Amphitrite: quiet girl, he's very important to me.

you slowly push her away which left her confused.

Max: I don't know why you have an attachment to me but I need you to at least give me some personal space every time we meet.

Amphitrite looks down and nods in defeat, which left you questioning how you could just say one thing and she would submit to your request. maybe you can also- yeah no, I'm not doing that scene.