Chapter 24 The incident

I have no inspiration or whatsoever but somehow I still have the will to continue this story.(not that I don't want to) anyways enjoy!

No one's POV

Max was just out chilling on the beach, while Asteria and Leto had other work to do. just then, you worry. why? cause how will your friends react when they find you again. 

suddenly a something or someone interrupted your private time. not to mention a beautiful one, that came from the ocean. 

???: hello there, stranger. 

Max: umm hi? 

???: umm have you seen a crab that glows like green around here?

Max: no I have not. 

???: sorry for wasting your time.  

Max: no worries. 

Then she walked away, coincidently the crab looking exactly as the woman described appeared before him. 

Max: what the-

you were cut off with a sudden noise coming from the mansion, you quickly got on your feet and ran towards the mansion. oddly you brought the crab with you, in case if that woman comes back. 

When you reached the mansion, you saw Leto barely on her feet against the murderer who happens to look like the same person who stole something from him. 

You summoned your sword (it was inside your inventory) and clashed against him, with him having to clash with you you heard another scream. 

Max's mind: what is it now!? 

you used your remaining energy on speed and pierced him through the stomach, he coughed out blood. 

???: you are lucky boy. but this isn't over*coughs' out blood*.

then he collapsed to the ground not moving an inch

then you helped Leto and sent her to a nearby lake

Max: you stay here Leto, I have to check on that noise first. and here. 

you gave her a pistol

Max: aim it at the person who harms you, and pull this trigger ok

Leto nodded 

Max: I'll be back.

As you fade away in the mist Leto had a change of heart. 

Leto: maybe he won't be so bad to stick with at all. 

Scene change

you were running towards the scream you heard but once you got there there was only a bloody trail. 

you followed the trail leading to 

3 dead bodies, and Asteria tied to a chair and. . .that guy pointing a sword at the dead bodies. 

Kane: aren't you grateful for this Asteria!? I saved you from them!

Asteria: no, they were innocent!? why, why would you kill them!

Kane: they touched you, no one touches you unless it's me. now bear my child along with your sister. we'll be a very Big family. 

Disgusting

Max: hey bastard. 

Kane: wha- you, you should have been dead! 

Max: well news flash, I'm alive. and they are under my protection

you said protection with a stern voice. he then attacked you, his swordsmanship was good but not good enough. 

you decided to end this quickly but you didn't notice is that there was someone behind you. ??? stabbed you from behind. 

Kane: NOW DIE!

he was about to swing his sword at you but then you heard a gunshot. you looked to see Leto Limping. and Kane dropped dead, as for the back stabber you threw your sword at him*drops dead*. it seems you really need to sharpen your senses. 

then you threw the blade off your back and went towards Asteria, you untied her and she quickly hugs you. 

Asteria: THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!

then she let go and went towards her sister. 

Leto: thank god you're okay. 

then she went towards you and handed you the gun 

Leto: this is a priceless treasure, thank you for lending me this.

Max: no it's yours now. 

Leto: w-what?

Max: you showed bravery and honesty to me, even though we didn't start well. I trust that you will take care of this.

Leto: yes I will! thank you. 

she hugs you and she blushed at what she was doing and let go of you. 

 you felt a sharp pain through your back. 

Max's mind: shit was there poison on the dagger!?

you collapsed to the ground. 

ok umm that's all for now. . .I still have some ideas to show yet but that'll be on the next chapter. sorry this one is short.