Chapter 12 with special announcement

I can't believe I wrote till chapter 10!? This makes me so happy. I promise to write till the end. 

Max was entering the portal along with his sword. when he entered it he saw a barren land only full of sand and also sunlight. then the portal closed

Max: I cannot believe this is where the monsters live. this is a total wasteland. how did they even survive without anything? 

then something popped up from below, a huge monster that height over 10 meters tall. then seven followed. they had large scales, and sharp teeth and they stood like humans would. 

System: mission; kill 7 of the Velmi's, Rank B. Reward: Ring of strength Rank A, Points 10,000 each Velmi killed. healed to the fullest. 

Max: this is going to scare the heck out of me. 

Anya: What are they doing here!? they shouldn't be here until the mid-level!?

Max: their mid-level!?. HOW MUCH WORSE CAN THIS DAY GET!?

Anya: Max, run away. 

Max: where is there to run away to!? the portals closed, and in order to open it again I have to Kill these stupid freaks!?

The Velmi's was annoyed by his comment about them, then they attacked him at once. 

Max used his sword, but he doesn't know any sword techniques. so you just tried to remember the techniques that you saw on those swordsman movies. 

First he knocked out one of them using a poison dart, then another one came but he was a bit faster than him and hit his face with his claw along with many sides, remember although he has infinite power he cannot fully control it, yet. so he quickly devised a plan and if he was fast then he knew where he would appear, your back. so you swung you're sword and chopped off his head. 2 down 5 more to go. 

Secondly he threw a made up smoke bomb made from powder and he designed. The Velmi's couldn't see but 2 was killed in just one move ( I have to say very smart of you). after the smoke bomb cleared, they managed to injure you're chest, but that just made you even more impatient and finally you snapped and went on full rouge mode. then you're eyes glowed red, and then the second you came back to normal you saw the 3of them dead. and you're sword covered in their own green blood. 

Anya: wow I didn't know you'd manage to slay them all. 

( I'm noticing this myself, should I give Anya some more chips?)

Max: Anya, what happened? 

Anya: you went on full rouge mode, you won't be able to control yourself, because that is you but bloodthirsty than Ares. You need to control on that, but I'm guessing that's impossible. 

System: Congrats! here is you're reward 

Ring of strength Rank A, Points 10,000 each Velmi killed. healed to the fullest, complete. 

he the went back to the portal and checked his injuries 

Max: woah it actually disappeared. it actually has effect on me. now for my points. 

Points: 70,000. 

Max looked devilishly and knew what to do. 

The system sweat dropped 

Later that day...

Max: Anya does time on the other side affect this realm? 

Anya: no it doesn't, plus the time here goes 10xslower while the time in the other realm goes 10x faster

Max: then what time is it? 

Anya:1:30p.m. 

Max: still have more time. 

By the time it was 3:00 p.m. 

He finished the worlds first ever motorcycle. 

Max: Now all I need to do is call Artemis

Max: Now all I need to do is call Artemis. ARTEMISSSSSSSSSSSS!!?!?!?!

then suddenly he heard loud steps coming towards him

Artemis: WHAT HAPPENED!?

Max: nothing just wanted to say do you want something?

Artemis: then can you bake me some bread? also 100 more for the nymphs.

Max: sure.

Artemis: thank you so muchhhh! I owe you big time.

Max: you look cute- I mean *ahem* no problem.

You looked away and blushed and Artemis was standing there beet red and ran away.

Artemis's mind: did he just call me cute!? she slap herself with both her palms on her face. 

Max's mind: fuck I shouldn't have said that. but she was cute. you smiled and continued what you were doing. 

I was bored and I just did what I wanted, write another chapter. also there will be a special surprise at the end of this story. an I hope you will continue reading it. oh and also here's a hint, 

After this story it will not end here only. 😉 Oh and also what inspired me to start this story is Dark! greek mytholgy (Dark reverse harem- I forgot the rest) so pls read it too. tho it's updating day is really mysterious and sometimes really late to publish but it's worth it.