Chapter 26 Banquet

Ok if any of you are wondering how Emily got into Max's family, well she met you on the cafe.(typical romance starts for her) she believes it was love at first sight, then she became closer and closer. and secretly threatened your father she would kill you if you if he doesn't adopt her, cause she didn't have any family. then there we go your step-sister. P.S you guys met earlier before, your mom and her mom we're friends but you guys got separated because of problems.

Night time

you were dressing up the clothes Leto gave to you. more like forced to.

Max: ughh I hate this

the 'dress' went down to your feet, at least it wasn't too revealing.

Anya: Max- pfft what are you wearing?

Max: it's an ancient royal outfit. sometimes I wonder how would they pick their outfit in modern times.

Anya: anyways where are your going?

Max: Leto and Asteria forced me to come with them to the banquet. for the death of the murderer.

Anya: . .

Max: I should go.

Anya: ok.

You put on a mask but this time it wasn't the one you usually wear.

Leto knocks on the door.

Leto: you done?

Max: yes.

you opened the door. and leto was impressed, she looked beautiful in her gown.

Leto: you look good.

Max: I can say the same for you.

Leto blushed at the compliment and you guys strolled downstairs

Anya: smooth Max. real smooth.

Leto: why are you still wearing that mask?

Max: it makes me comfortable, I don't want to be an attention seeker.

Leto: *sigh* next time we are going to a party or banquet, I'm gonna have to force you to take off the mask whether you like it or not.

You gulped

you and Leto met up with Asteria.

Asteria: you guys ready?

Leto: yes.

Max: all set.

Asteria: great! I'll call the carriage.

Asteria called the carriage which was magnificent.

As you get on you noticed the stars

Max's mind: I'll be back soon my friends, just wait.

Leto: what you looking at Max?