Time for school

"Max! Wake up!"

That would be my little brother Jaxson. And since he's in here that means-

"Sissy!!!"

Yep. There she is. That's Angel. Jaxson's twin sister. They're both six years old.

"I'm up, silly gooses!" I said, sitting up and tickling them before checking the time. It's 7am which means Cole isn't up yet. Angel and Jax were already ready. Just needed a ride to school. Once they left my room, I started to get dressed.

I decided to dress in some light blue jean shorts with my brothers old black hoodie and my converse. I don't wear makeup so I just put on my bracelets. When I was done getting ready, I went to Cole's room to tell him I was running the twins to school since I had to take his truck.

15 minutes later I was back at the house. When I walked in, Cole was on the couch watching tv. I smiled and went to the kitchen to grab some water before we went to school.

When I walked back into the living room, Cole walked over and kissed my forehead. He was the best older brother we could ask for. He always made us feel loved. Him and I were very close seeing as we were only a year apart with him being 16.

"Good morning, starlight. How'd you sleep last night?" he asked, casually using the nicknames we made up as kids.

"I slept fine, moonlight. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept perfectly fine, sis. You ready for school?"

"Do we have to? I don't wanna go! You know how people treat me!" I complained. I got bullied a lot so I didn't really wanna go to school..

"Maxine, you have Josh in all your classes! And Maria! They love you! I'll see you guys at lunch. You'll be okay." he said, kissing my forehead again. Josh is Cole's best friend of almost 12 years. And Maria is his girlfriend. He found her by her thoughts. When he turned 16 they were just friends but he was able to hear her thoughts and got with her. I hope I find my person that way. It would be nice. I loved both Josh and Maria. Josh a bit more but no one knows that.

"Yeah.. I guess you're right.." I sighed.

And with that we got in the truck and went to school.