Maria

The rest of our school year went on as normal. Long school hours, boring classes, school dances, fights, and crappy food. Josh and I have had a few fights about things but we've managed to work them out and we're happy with each other right now. Cole and Maria decided to take the twins and go to the beach house we all spent our money on a few years ago with Maria's parents permission. Maria was talking to me about it and asked if Josh and I wanted to go with them. I didn't know if he wanted to so I texted him.

Hey, Josh. Do you wanna.. umm.
go to the beach house with everyone?

I don't see why not?

Great cause Maria invited us and we
leave this weekend.

                    He said okay and I kept talking to Maria. We decided we should plan what we're gonna wear at the beach and everything.I had these cute shorts and jeans picked out for us while Maria picked out tops. We both fit in the same clothes so we just paked for the two of us. Now we were on to bathing suits.

                   "Do you think he'll like this one?" I asked, holding up a baby blue one piece. I hated showing my stomach because I have a scar that hasn't healed fully yet. Anyone who isn't in my family, with the exception of Maria, is not allowed to see my stomach yet. I'm not comfortable with it.

                   "He'll love anything you wear, hun. Wether your scar is showing or not. He loves you for you. Not for looks." she beamed at me. Maria's the only non-family memeber to know about my apendix removal surgery. She's basically my sister and she was the one that took me to the hospital so that's the only reason she knows.

                   She started looking through my old two pieces. When I say she's like my sister, I mean the full nine yards. Plus, my surgery wasn't that long ago so everything still fits us.

                   When I turned around from putting my swim suit in my bag, she was standing infront of my mirror, holding up a light pink bathing suit that had strawerries on it. I forgot I even had that one.

                   "Would your brother like this one?"

                   "He'd like anything on you." I grinned.

                    After that, we went downstairs for lunch and spent the rest of our day watching movies.