We were trying to make breakfast

We sat outside for a while longer before until Maria yelled at us to get our asses inside. She didn't want us catching colds.

                                    As soon as we got inside, she had us both take showers and wrap up in blankets. Now, we're on the couch watching Finding Nemo while Josh makes hot coaco. Maria chose the movie and decided to snuggle up with me instead of her boyfriend.

                                    While we were watching the movie, we decided to play rock, paper, scissors for about an hour. The things that entertain us I swear.

                                    Josh came into the room and saw Maria and I both passed out on the couch. I only know this because we got shown the pictures the next morning.

                                    The boys had carried us to our room and placed us in our respectable beds. I woke up with Maria curled up against me in my bed. I smiled and shook her awake.

                                    "Noooooo." she whined. I snickered and pushed her off the bed. She pulled me with her and laughed when I fell on the floor.

                                    We laid there for a few minutes to catch out breaths before when we heard a loud crash from the kitchen.

                                    We both looked at each other with wide eyes before running upstairs. When we got there, we saw both the boys sitting on the floor, covered in flour, and laughing their asses off.

                                    "What the hell happened?" I asked.

                                    "We were trying to make breakfast. I slipped on egg shells and kicked him." Cole barked out with laughter.