Are you ready to go

I woke up on the couch and saw it was 6am. I looked around and saw Josh sleeping on the floor next to the couch. I forgot I slept here after giving Maria my bed. I wonder why Josh was still here. I thought he went home last night. I'll just ask him later.

              I shook off that thought and went to check on the twins. It's a weekend but I walked in and saw them both sleeping on the floor together. I smiled and walked to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast.

             I finished making the separate breakfasts. The twins both got scrambled eggs, Josh got grapes with an egg sandwich, Maria and Cole got omlets with orange slices, and I didn't want to eat.

            I went back into the twins room and woke them both up since it was 8. They both know they can go back to sleep after they eat but they have to eat cause they won't eat anything cold.

            I went back downstairs to see Josh in the kitchen and washing to pans I had left on the stove.

           "Hey. Go eat. Your foods on the table. I've got the dishes." I said, walking up to him and pushing him out of the kitchen. He laughed and kissed my cheek before walking over to the table to eat with the twins.

             Well that was different..

            Damn is she pushy I heard suddenly and saw Josh in the back of my mind. I laughed and started doing the dishes when I heard two sets of feet coming down the steps. 

             I guess I spaced out cause next thing I knew, Josh was beside me and the dishes were done.

              "Are you ready to go?"

              "Go where?" I asked, confused by his question.

              "To the cliff?" he laughed out.

               I facepalmed and nodded.

               "Yeah. Sorry. Just let me go grab my stuff really quick."

              "Okay. I'll be in my car."