Home alone

After my brother left for work, Maria came over and took the kids to go shopping or something.

                                    Josh and I were sat there, watching movies on the couch. He noticed I kept zoning out during the movie.

                                    "Hey, what's wrong?"

                                    "Hmm? Oh- nothing. I'm fine. Promise." I smiled.

                                    "You can talk to me about anything, you know?"

                                    I nodded. He frowned and nodded. "Okay. I'm sorry."

                                    He pulled me into him and we continued to watch the movie. He started to play with my hair. I sighed and he stopped.

                                    "What's wrong?" I turned to look at him.

                                    "You seemed upset."

                                    "No. I'm not upset." I smiled.

                                    "Why'd you exhale like that then? Did I do something wrong?" he whispered.

                                    "No, love. Just- no one's ever done that to me before. I liked it." I mumbled, looking down.

                                    He reached over and pulled me into a hug again, running his fingers through my hair. I smiled and learned into him bas we watched the rest of my movie. Tried to at least. We ended up talking through the rest of the movie and decided to make food when it was over.

                                    I made arroz con pollo and he made five bean soup. Maria texted me that she would take Jax and Angel out to eat. I texted her back that it was fine. Josh and I sat down to eat and we talked and he told me stories. It was probably the best dinner I'd ever had.