CHAPTER 1

In howling light of the city where every morning thousands of people rise with determination, hope, dream and passion to achieve something whereas at the same time thousands of the people close their tearful eyes with their shattered dream and bro...

In howling light of the city where every morning thousands of people rise with determination, hope, dream and passion to achieve something whereas at the same time thousands of the people close their tearful eyes with their shattered dream and broken heart ,welcoming the darkness in the hope that it will remove their pain,if not for lifetime but atleast for some moment

____________

Not so Far away from this noisy and hustle area a girl was sitting on the grass under the moonlight near lake.

Her face was shinning due to the moonlight but her eyes was emotionless, lips injured and blood was dripping from one side of her hand ,her body was having cuts but see care less as if she feels nothing.

She look up to the sky with those black eyes which was bottled up so many emotions but doesn't want to come out. She was calmly watching as if it's the most precious thing.

Her trance broke with the ringing of the phone. she picked up and her reaction was the same until she heard

"you need to go Delhi next morning. At sharp 8 am reach the airport. Other info will be send. U know where. "

With that call ended but after a long time her eyes saw some emotion but soon hardened.

She get up from her place and reached her apartment and treat her all injuries without showing any softness to her injured body as if she feels no pain.

She feels nothing.

Then she packed her things up for journey.

She lay on her bed after having dinner alone. She was missing Buddy (Her dog).

She take her phone and called one person

"On call(worried) : hey where where you for this long. I thought something happened to you."

said in one go

"Her(sigh): Miasha clam down first and I was gone somewhere because of my work commitments .I'm totally OK. Even after sharing same profession You still not get habitual of my schedules till now ."

"Miasha : I Dont understand why you always do so much work .Dont be so hard on yourself dear. You just made your life dreadful. "

"She (sigh) : maisha it's my work and I choose this life for me. I'm happy and don't worried for me. I'm totally fine."

Maisha knew she was stubborn .

She doesn't like to show her emotions to anyone .

she's the most unique and exceptional girl for miasha which she meet in her whole life.

She's the only person who knows how much she suffered and still suffering .she just want to see her friend happy and nothing else.

Maisha :