CHAPTER 26

Ok guys let me tell you , with two more updates, all the secret gonna reveal. And after that you will see their romance because bahut ho gaya bhai rona dhona aur kitte siyappe hoge. So soon you will see their romance as well. So stay tuned for that.

❤❤❤

All the way abhimaan was holding her hand as if he will leave she will Dissapear from his life.

He was just looking at her face which was closed while he was dying from inside.

He never imagined this scene..... And now when it happened...he didn't know what to do , it was churning his soul.

He was cursing himself for not protecting her, it was his responsibility but he failed.

"Mai tumhe kuch naii hone duga. Tumhe thik hona hoga... Mere liye".

He was losing his mind seeing her in this state but he was holding himself because of her. He promised her he would not let his anger overpower him.

He already broke one promise he didn't want to break another one but seeing her like that made his all senses block.

All he wants is to hold her in his arms and hide her from this evil world.

Once they reached the hospital they hurriedly made their way towards the operation theatre.

He was holding her hand not ready to leave but had to leave when they reached the operation room.

Once the door gets closed he leans towards the door in a defeated manner.

He can't lose her, she's his life, his everything

His once white shirt was filled with her blood but he cared less.

His heart was shattering with each passing second.

The image of her lying in a pool of blood keeps flashing in front of his eyes making him feel suffocated.